Tax Senior Hartford
Company: Marcum LLP
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Marcum LLP is seeking Tax Seniors to join our growing and
well-established national firm in our Hartford,--CT office. The
position requires a high-energy, experienced professional, with
strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
Our growing practice provides tremendous career opportunities in an
environment of the highest ethical standards and professionalism.
We are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer
extremely competitive salary and benefit packages.
- -- Interact closely with clients to provide innovative
business, tax planning, consulting and compliance services in a
timely and effective manner.
- Prepare and review federal and state corporate, individual, and
partnership returns, including exercising professional judgement
with respect to issue identification to develop solutions.
- Supervisor and help drive the success of multiple engagements
in corporate, partnership and individual taxation.
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication,
managing and meeting deadlines, and proactively sharing tax saving
- Work closely with Partners, Senior Managers, Managers, and
staff on client management, professional development, and business
- Supervise, develop, train and mentor staff-including
performance and engagement reviews.
- Attend professional development and continuing education
sessions on a regular basis.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting from an accredited
college or university (minimum of 150 college credits
- Masters in Taxation is a plus
- Minimum 3+ years solid tax experience in public accounting
- CPA certification or working towards certification
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively and
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize,
priority, and manage multiple engagements under tight
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring, and interpersonal
- Excellent analytical, organization, and communication skills.
#GD Job Posting Responsibilities Marcum LLP is an Equal Opportunity
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry,
national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status,
sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other
protected classification under the law.
Keywords: Marcum LLP, Hartford , Tax Senior Hartford, Accounting, Auditing , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!