Company: GREENWICH HOSPITALITY GROUP
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Delmar West Hartford LLC - West Hartford, CT
Hospitality - Hotel
Delamar Hotel in West Hartford is looking for a Night Auditor.
Check-in/Check-out hotel guests in a friendly, prompt, and
professional manner; process all payments according to established
procedures. Accurately balance all hotel income and expenses for 24
hour hotel operating period.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt, and professional
- Answers the telephone in a friendly, prompt, and professional
- Register guests, issue room keys, provide information on hotel
services and room location.
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions
following established procedures, including but not limited to
posting all charges, completing cashier and other reports,
preparing deposits, and counting/securing assigned bank.
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to
management that may require additional monitoring or
- Respond appropriately to guest complaints.
- Make appropriate service recovery gestures to ensure total
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily
communications and coordination with other departments.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including guest room tours,
concierge services, special guest requests, front office routine
- Perform audit duties by reconciling all transactions processed
during the day.
- Bring to the attention of the Front Office Manager any
discrepancies or potential liabilities.
- Act as hotel system liaison during night hours.
- Call in and open tickets with IT Support during the overnight
hours if a system fails or issues occur.
- Transmit credit card batch.
- Prepare morning reports for managers.
- Follow the night audit checklist, including reconciliation of
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- MUST HAVE previous Night Audit experience.
- Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
- This job requires the ability to perform the following;
Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office area.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Use a keyboard to operate various property management and
reservations systems, etc.
- The candidate will be required to work mornings, evenings, and
nights, including weekends and holidays.
Keywords: GREENWICH HOSPITALITY GROUP, Hartford , Night Audit, Accounting, Auditing , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!