Senior Financial Analyst / Report Writer
Company: Steel Craft Corporation
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Job Location: - - -Steel Craft - HARTFORD, WI
Salary Range: - - -Undisclosed
Job Shift: - - -1st Shift
Senior Financial Analyst / Report WriterCalling all accounting
professionals! Steel Craft is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst /
Report Writer to join the Finance Team. In this role, you will
direct activities of product or service costing, product
manufacturing analysis, and inventory valuation. You will be the
go-to for providing recommendations to senior management in support
of the achievement of Company goals.
Why Choose Steel Craft Corporation?
- We are a stable and rapidly growing steel manufacturing
industry with 3 locations under the Steel Craft
- We offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Discretionary Performance Bonus Plan
- Over 75% employer paid medical insurance premium, plans with
low deductibles, and wellness incentives
- Health Savings Account annual contributions
- Low cost Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life, Accident Insurance,
Critical Illness, Hospital Insurance coverage
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Employee
Assistance Program, and more
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity/Paternity)
- A competitive 401(K) Plan with a 3% employer contribution
- Desirable vacation and PTO in addition to 10 paid
- We value employees and offer fun activities, events, outings,
- Perform month-end and year-end close activities related to
General and Cost Accounting.
- Work directly with General Manager of designated Business Unit
and others to establish and sustain entity level financial
- Provide analysis to management on inventory discrepancies in
the warehouse management system.
- Complete balance sheet account reconciliations accurately and
timely to substantiate the account balances, additional perform
timely investigations and resolutions of any reconciling
- Review and Audit AP, AR and General ledger.
- Lead monthly forecasting, annual strategic planning, and
budgeting process by partnering with multiple function leaders,
collecting inputs, and analyzing changes.
- Ensure validity and accuracy of ERP through analysis, internal
audit, and coordination with inventory control, production, and
work order processing.
- Work directly with Operations personnel to uncover variances in
actual inventory on hand versus what is being reported.
- Assist in developing solution to shortages, overages, and
- Adjust parts into stock that are received for managed inventory
- Analyzes change in product design, raw materials, manufacturing
methods, or services provided, to determine effects on
- Analyze actual production costs and prepares periodic reports
- Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing
costs, inventory and expense information for various customers as
needed for decisions making support.
- Support the set-up of new raw material, packaging, WIP and FG
items, maintain period cost rolls/ updates.
- Coordinate and assign inventory control procedures.
- Communicate with purchasing and other departments as needed to
- Ensure compliance with established internal control
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum: -High School / GED
Preferred: -Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business
Administration or related fields
- 3+ years of accounting experience in manufacturing; cost
- Advanced math skills
- Strong communication verbal and written communication skills to
effectively communicate within and outside of the
- Strong grasps of GAAP accounting and general accounting
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
We are committed to principals of equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action. We do not discriminate based on gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed,
national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law with regard to
any employment practices (hiring, training, promotion, etc.) for
all qualified employees and prospective employees.
Keywords: Steel Craft Corporation, Hartford , Senior Financial Analyst / Report Writer, Accounting, Auditing , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!