Company: Propark Mobility
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- : Upward Mobility with Propark Mobility!
$100 Valet Signing Bonus!*Plus, earn ANOTHER $100 for EACH new
friend you refer who is hired!**
Bookkeeper - Hartford, CT100 Columbus BlvdHartford, CT 06103
$18-$20 Per Hour; Commensurate with ExperienceFull-time
Opportunity; Full Company Benefits
We are looking for an exceptional Bookkeeper to join our TEAM
Who are we?We are Propark Mobility - a parking management company
that has been in business since 1984. Beginning with a lone parking
lot in Hartford, Connecticut, we have grown to over 500 locations
throughout the United States.
When we say there are growth opportunities within Propark - we mean
it!Many members of our senior management team started out as Valet
Associates. We are continuing to expand and always look to promote
from within first. Our driving goal is simple: create the perfect
parking moment for every guest.To do that, we only hire exceptional
people to be a part of our team.
Are we looking for you?Propark Mobility is currently seeking a
Our Bookkeepers are responsible for embodying Propark's culture and
adhering to its mission statement while performing all assigned
tasks. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fun,
progressive environment in which people are provided strong
direction and then empowered to complete their objectives.
Does this sound like a position where you could EXCEL?
Let's find out!Who are you?
- Minimum 2 years of accounting or bookkeeping experience -
including experience managing A/R, A/P, and performing audit
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping or accounting principles.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professional appearance and
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook,
Word, and Excel.
- Ability to work at a desk or computer terminal for extended
periods of time.
To set the stage further - here are some of the things you can
- Maintain Zephire and Geneva program.
- Inputting new monthly customer and Accounts.
- Perform general entry bookkeeping.
- Create invoices.
- Manage cash receipts.
- Create Aging Reports.
- Complete required month-end reports.
- Maintain regular communication with manager and other staff and
assist as needed.
- Performs other tasks as developed and assigned by company
- Answer phone and assist customers with any problems
immediately.What Propark will provide for you:
- Amazing management team who will truly care about you.
- Flexible scheduling as well as the opportunity for
- Phenomenal Benefits Package, including medical, dental, vision,
and 8 supplemental insurances, including pet insurance!
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Wellness, and a paid day off for your
- Opportunities to build a career - many in our senior management
teams began their careers in this role!
- Signing Bonus awarded after 30 days of service
- Must be employed and working to receive the bonus
- Applies to all new employees hired at this location between
July 1 and September 30, 2022, and working by September 30,
2022**The refer-a-friend bonus is awarded after your friend's 30th
day of service.
We welcome you to APPLY NOW!
We look forward to meeting you andhope you are 'the exceptional
one' we are looking for!
Propark is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified
applicants are considered for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an
accommodation during the application process because of a
disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to
provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a
result of such a request.
Keywords: Propark Mobility, Hartford , Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!