Finance Analyst (Remote EST)
Company: Molina Healthcare
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Responsible for analysis of financial reports, trend, and
opportunities. Includes evaluation of and recommendations relating
to business opportunities, investments, financial regulations, and
similar financial projects or programs. Duties include gathering,
interpreting, and evaluating financial information; generating
forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of
business; Responsible for timely preparation and submission reports
to NAIC and state health plan regulators on a
- Develops reports/data to assist in the evaluation of business
- Develops analysis of monthly/quarterly/annual consolidated and
subsidiary financial data, including variance analysis.
- Experience in understanding and preparing financial statements
according to GAAP/SEC, and SSAP for health organizations, as
- Helps design and implement presentations for management.
- Participates in automation and other efforts to streamline and
improve reporting and evaluation processes.
- Ability to identify, communicate and resolve problems
- Strong PC skills, including solid experience with standard
- Flexibility to work additional hours on an as needed basis to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
preparation of research memoranda
- Ability to abide by Molina's policies
- Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work
relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and
customers JOB QUALIFICATIONS
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying
for this position, please apply through the intranet job
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation
package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Pay Range: $49,929.54 - $97,362.61 a year
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic
location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Keywords: Molina Healthcare, Hartford , Finance Analyst (Remote EST), Accounting, Auditing , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!