Healthcare Billing & Claims Support Associate (REMOTE)
Company: SUMMIT PARTNERS
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Career - - Healthcare Billing & Claims Support Associate
(REMOTE) CareCentrix Remote Applyfor this job
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Healthcare Services
- Post Date: 03/08/2023
- Website: carecentrix.com
- Company Address: 20 Church Street, 12th Floor, Hartford, CT,
- Salary Range: $33,518 -- -$41,000 About CareCentrixCareCentrix
is a leader in managing care to the home. CareCentrix provides
optimal access to quality home care for more than 19 million lives
by connecting providers with patients and helping them navigate the
complex home care system. Job Description Overview This position
receives/responds to provider inquiries on claim issues. Researches
information by reviewing plan, eligibility, and authorizations to
determine appropriate resolution. Works with CSC or RCM to identify
areas of opportunity and recommend solutions. Completes special
assignments and analyzes provider requests. Assists other
departments and interacts directly with providers.
Responsibilities In this role, you will:
- Handles various inbound or outbound provider calls which
include researching, resolving, and documenting issues.
- Handles RCM authorization and intake changes required for
claims and billing processing within a 48 hour turn-around time
- Analyzes data and determines if CareCentrix claims processing
guidelines have been followed correctly by researching plan,
eligibility, and patient authorization information.
- Tracks claim detail errors and communicates to up-line
management for coaching and training purposes.
- Participates in and contributes to performance improvement
- Participates in special projects and performances other duties
as assigned. - Qualifications You should reach out if you have:
- High School Diploma or the equivalent required
- Must have minimum 1 year work experience.
- Two years of customer service, claims processing, medical
terminology, medical services or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of basic spreadsheet / word processing / data entry
and basic math skills required.
- Knowledge of Claims Management and URAC standards preferred.
What we offer:
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with
HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer
- Incentive bonus, Profit Sharing, generous PTO, 401K Savings
Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and
- Great culture with a sense of community. CareCentrix maintains
a drug-free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard
to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified
disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any
other category protected by Federal or State law.
Keywords: SUMMIT PARTNERS, Hartford , Healthcare Billing & Claims Support Associate (REMOTE), Accounting, Auditing , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...