Administrative Assistant - Capitol Towers
Company: Schochet Associates
Posted on: November 17, 2021
The Schochet Companies are Hiring!Capitol Towers is now
accepting resumes for a Part-time Administrative Assistant. Capitol
Towers is a 140+ unit elderly apartment community located in
downtown Hartford. The Administrative Assistant will provide office
support to the Property Manager and other staff.Duties and
- Answering phones and greet visitors in a cordial manner. Answer
phones and take messages from answering machines and answering
services as appropriate. Direct calls to the appropriate person in
the office and/or assistant the caller directly when
- Open and/or close work orders as assigned. Gather detailed
information from the residents regarding each work order request.
Detailed information from the resident on the work order request is
needed in order to expedite the repair work. Keep appropriate staff
informed regarding customer issues and concerns.
- Coordinate mailings as assigned. Examples may include annual
waitlist updates, application processing and vendor insurance
- Depending on the work location, the Administrative Assistant
may have job responsibilities involving: payables, rent collection,
waitlists, scheduling vendors and more.
- Provide administrative support in the areas of typing, filing,
supply ordering and mail coordination.
- May be asked to provide administrative support to many areas of
property staff and/or corporate office staff.
- Complete all other assigned duties as needed.Prior office
experience required, strong attention to detail, proficient in
Microsoft Office and excellent customer service skills. Bi-lingual
in Spanish required. Schedule will be M/W/F 8-4:30pm. Interested
and qualified candidates please apply here or fax 617-830-0373.
Pre-employment background check required. EOEFor more information
on this position please contact Robin @
Keywords: Schochet Associates, Hartford , Administrative Assistant - Capitol Towers, Administration, Clerical , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!