Medical Assistant - Full Time (Day Shift ) Occupational Health Office
Company: Trinity Health Of New England
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Employment Type: Full time Shift: Day Shift Description: Trinity
Health Of New England is looking for an experienced Medical
Assistant to join our team of mission-driven healthcare innovators.
Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those
within our local communities, creating a positive impact for each
individual that walks through our doors. This person is responsible
for clinical and clerical support to the unit including, but not
limited to, phlebotomy, EKG''s, obtaining specimens and various
testing. The ideal candidate will display a drive to provide
patient-centered experiences through scholarly scientific inquiry,
compassion for the human spirit and mind, advocacy and education
for the patient and families, and collaboration with all those who
touch our patients. This critical role assists heavy clerical
duties involving patient registration, discharge planning,
scheduling referrals, chart management and phone contact. Top
Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New England:
- Great benefits
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Award-winning Occupational Health Department --- Work
- Full-Time, Monday - Friday- 8am - 4:30pm Day Shift You Will Be
- Exceptional Patient Care: Record patients' medical history,
vital statistics and information such as test results in medical
records. Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping
the rooms neat and clean.
- Excellent Communicator: Communicate effectively (written and
verbal) with admin, colleagues, patients and family member.
- Strong Educator: Explain treatment procedures, medications,
diets and physicians' instructions to patients.
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding in computer-based
applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard
applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork: Help physicians examine and treat patients,
handing them instruments and materials or performing such tasks as
giving injections or removing sutures. Requirements:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience: One years' experience in office/hospital setting
involving phlebotomy and direct patient care.
- Certification: Board certified in Phlebotomy or Medical
- Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks
- Demonstrated proficiency in keyboarding, transcription,
record-keeping, and insurance processing
- Thorough understanding of medical terminology
- Basic knowledge in anatomy and physiology Our Commitment to
Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions. Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Of New England, Hartford , Medical Assistant - Full Time (Day Shift ) Occupational Health Office, Administration, Clerical , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!