Digital Marketing Manager - Media Optimization
Company: The Travelers Companies, Inc.
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Job ID: R-6471
Job Category: Marketing
Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: Alpharetta, GA, Boston, MA, Morristown, NJ,
Marlton, NJ, Parsippany, NJ, Edison, NJ, Wall Township, NJ,
Melville, NY, New York, NY,
Posted Date: March 20, 2021
Apply Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other.
That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have
maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty
insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a
culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration.
Imagine loving what you do and where you do it. Target Openings 1
Job Description Summary The team is looking to expand digital
capabilities across our TRAV Sold partners to provide more creative
outlets for our partners to leverage for their members, as well as
drive more online sales across both paid and organic digital
channels. This individual will work with marketing and business
partners to identify marketing program strategies and develop and
execute moderately complex integrated marketing campaigns aligned
with specific business unit needs. They will consult and partner
with assigned business, marketing, and enterprise partners to
develop, create, and execute marketing strategies aligned to
specific business unit needs. The role is accountable for content
development based on key marketing strategy messaging. Primary Job
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform site audits and conduct research to identify on-page
opportunities to drive visibility, and on-site conversions.
- Work with internal team members on building, implementing and
executing strategies such as link building and content creation to
be presented to partners
- Ability to educate and counsel partners on SEO tactics and
- Monitor performance and provide ongoing recommendations for
increased traffic and on-site placement opportunities.
- Fundamental understanding of Paid digital channels., such Paid
Search and how they are used to drive acquisition.
-- Campaign Execution / Management:
- Partners with marketing partner(s) and assigned business
partners to create and execute moderately complex marketing
campaigns, in support of marketing strategies aligned to specific
business unit needs.
- Responsible for content development; writes, edits and
shepherds material through the review/approval process.
- Executes traditional marketing tactics such as email, ecards,
webinars, newsletters, sell sheets, brochures; and digital
marketing such as video, social and web, for moderately complex
- Partner with more senior marketing partners to monitor and
analyze the effectiveness of less complex campaigns and recommends
adjustments to tactics as appropriate.
- Able to demonstrate how each marketing campaign ties back to
marketing and business strategies for each campaign.
- Reviews and analyzes research on business and consumer insights
and provides input business leaders on potential impact on the
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance/refresh of campaign content
and tactics on moderately complex campaigns.
- Supports agency and industry events by executing marketing
components and contributing to key message development. May provide
project management leadership.
- Has general knowledge of established processes, approvals and
- Works closely with marketing and business partners to
understand business priorities and objectives.
- May partner with functional business partners ( Product,
Distribution and Marketing) in implementing new marketing
approaches. Consults on marketing related requests, tasks and
activities and makes recommendations based on the business
- May collaborate with Enterprise partners on brainstorming
owned, earned and paid tactics associated with all
- Consults with the field staff regarding the effective use of
the campaign material/tactics to enable the sales process.
-- Project Management:
- Acts as Project Manager and may take the lead on small to
mid-sized projects and campaigns.
- Accountable for follow up and follow through of all facets of
integrated marketing campaign tactics.
- Stays attuned to relevant market conditions and trends in order
to drive effective messaging and tactics to targeted
- Partners with Enterprise to bring innovative thought leadership
to the business by staying abreast of new marketing concepts, tools
and technology and integrating them into the campaign development.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in marketing related
- Minimum of 4 years of experience supporting the management of
integrated campaigns. Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or other related field or
equivalent experience preferred. Job Specific Technical Skills &
- Understanding of SEM as it relates both to organic and Paid
- Must be Proficient in Google Analytics
- Experience with SEM tools (i.e. SEM Rush, Google Trends)
- Experience using Google Adwords, BingAds, as well as
- Knowledge of Datastudio
- Intermediate written and verbal communications skills.
- Intermediate project management and organizational skills.
- Intermediate consulting skills.
- Intermediate Analytical and Strategic thinking skills.
- Intermediate skill/competency level: demonstrates solid
knowledge and ability; can apply the competency with minimal or no
guidance, in the full range of typical situations. Requires
guidance handling novel or more complex situations. Employment
Practices Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the
unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our
organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from
our differences.-- If you have questions regarding the physical
requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist
you. Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level
above or below the level included in this posting. Careers at
Travelers When you work at Travelers, life's most important moments
become your life's work. That means helping families feel secure,
businesses to prosper, knowing that you've made a difference, and
feeling like you belong to something bigger. It also means being
part of a team comprised of 30,000 + talented and passionate people
that are evolving to meet changing needs - from customer service to
data science and beyond. If that's more than you imagined in an
insurance career, it's time to join us at Travelers.
Keywords: The Travelers Companies, Inc., Hartford , Digital Marketing Manager - Media Optimization, Advertising , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!