Company: Crescens Inc.
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Job Title : ETL/REPORT WRITER
Location: Hartford, CT
- Develops general and detailed design specifications for
moderate to complex systems.
- Assist in the design and development of the database
architecture including relational data
structures, data marts, data dictionaries and logical and physical
- Develop strategies for data acquisitions, data quality and data
- Assist in migration and integration of data and processes from
legacy systems to new
applications and new technologies.
- Develop and maintain efficient, well documented custom SQL
scripts, stored procedures,
triggers using Microsoft T-SQL in accordance with defined business
rules and requirements to
support application development.
- Create and troubleshoot stored procedures and queries
performances using SQL Server
Profiler, Performance Monitor, DBCC Commands, Database Engine
Tuning Advisor and
Execution plans. Recommend query and index improvements to increase
- Must have the ability to access data stored in a variety of
database management systems such
as DB2, SQL Server and other.
- Design, develop and implement ETL/ ELT solutions for data
ingestion, cleansing, business
rules execution and Data Distribution.
- Implementing Data Analytics best practices in designing data
modeling, ETL Pipelines, Near
time data solutions.
- Coordinate with Business Analyst and users to validate
- Implementing solutions to integrate external data with inhouse
- Perform tests and validate data flows and prepare ETL processes
according to business
- Designing and implement a data conversion strategy from legacy
to new platforms.
- Perform design validation, reconciliation and error handling in
data load processes.
- Optimize SSIS Package execution and SQL execution to optimize
data load performance.
- Design SSIS packages using data exchange tasks such as File
transfer and Secured File
transfer. Ability to import and export files from FTP/SFTP.
- Involvement in all stages like Requirements gathering, Data
mapping, Data extraction, Data
loading, Data testing, Troubleshooting, documentation, performance
- Development of different kind of reports using SSRS as per user
requirement and deploying
to report server/ integrated SharePoint report server.
- Experience using dynamic grouping fields, dynamic group
sorting, on-demand sub reports,
drill down and summary reports, and creating cross tab reports
highlighting key summary
- Use Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and/or Azure Dev Ops
to manage changes to
- Experience in the analysis and design of application solutions
within appropriate standards.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries
- Expertise with TSQL, SSRS, SSIS required and Power-Bi, SSAS a
- Experience with debug and improve query performance
- Experience with deploying SSIS packages using git check-in,
setting up environmental variables and creating respective jobs in
- Significant experience in real-time, multi-tiered data
- Experience with Transact-SQL and stored procedures
- Experience with creating, deploying and maintaining of SSRS
- Experience with code control/version Team Foundation.
- Experience with enterprise data integration technologies
including Java, SQL, XSLT, Graphical, and XML
- Strong problem solving, cross-functional analysis and
- Flexibility to adapt to changing situations, handle multiple
tasks, and meet tight deadlines
Keywords: Crescens Inc., Hartford , ETL/REPORT WRITER, Advertising , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...