PLM-CAD Support Analyst
Company: Broan, Inc.
Posted on: April 2, 2021
- Subject matter expert on PLM & CAD processes and
- Support review of Windchill promotions for CAD & drawing
standards, assist users with Windchill activities under Admin
control, and provide user support and troubleshooting for Creo and
- Support projects related to CAD system upgrades or
enhancements, including configurations and testing, and system
- Support continuous improvement projects and work instructions
for drawing/specification standards, Agile change management
processes, integrations, and configuring new business processes
related to PLM.
- Support Engineering Systems Manager and Change Analyst role
activities in metrics & reporting, PTO Coverage, and ECO Reviews.
- Subject master export on CAD & PLM software (Creo, Windchill,
Agile) for support of users and ensuring adherence to
- Assist with Windchill to Agile integrations and hold a full
understanding of the DesignState software and requirements for
successful publish actions between Windchill and Agile.
- Work closely with the Engineering Systems Manager to maintain
clean environments, ensure users are adhering to processes and
- Engineering support for ECO's/MCO's as assigned by the
Engineering Systems Manager or Change Analyst. Support will include
part releases for Advance Release ECO process, in addition to
review of standard ECO submittals and ensuring implementation
considerations have been properly analyzed.
- Work closely with the Engineering Systems Manager and Change
Analyst to support user questions on drawing/specification
standards, part and BOM definitions, and the PLM change process and
- Provide inputs on user performance and/or training needs.
- Assist with identifying process improvements, gathering global
requirements, and evaluating global alignment. Job Requirements:
- Associate degree in Engineering or a related technical
discipline from an accredited college, and 2-5 years related
experience in PLM and CAD.
- Hands-on experience with the Agile PLM system, lifecycles and
change control process.
- Knowledge of creating part numbers, configuration management,
and managing Bill of Material (BOM) structures and related
- Knowledgeable on engineering drawings and apply geometric
dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) per ANSI Y14.5.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in addition
to desire to help others learn system, requirements, and achieve
timely and accurate change releases.
- Must have great attention to detail as well as the ability to
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing projects and support.
- Exercises judgement within the defined processes to quickly
determine appropriate actions to support timely releases or
changes. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Broan, Inc., Hartford , PLM-CAD Support Analyst, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!