Company: LAZ Parking
Posted on: May 10, 2022
What's in it for you?We are redefining parking management and
having fun doing it! To support our company's culture of investing
in our people, we offer employees the following perks:
- Growth Opportunities
- Pay Activ- On-demand access to earned wages, get up to 50% of
your earned wages immediately
- Paid trainingThe following programs are available to help
support you as a LAZ employee, free of charge.
- Health Coaching & Resources One-on-one health coaching is
available to all employees whether you choose to enroll in LAZ
Benefits or not.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) you and eligible members of
your household have 24/7 access to confidential counseling.
- Smoking Cessation Program Additional Benefits:
- 401(k) with Employer MatchMedical, dental, vision - 3 plan
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time
driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!LAZ Parking is
one of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the
country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces
across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts!We
are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our
industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create
opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If
you're looking to join a growing company led by passionate people
committed to being the best - contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:The Graphic Designer is part of the
National Marketing team, reporting to the Director of Marketing,
and oversees all graphic design needs to support the company goals
and initiatives.Principal Job Duties:
- Support regions with updating various flyers for marketing new
and/or current locations
- Support People + Culture team with updating various flyers for
- Create new flyers/brochures/presentations/references as
- Coordinate with Project Manager on Social Media graphics
- Coordinate with sign vendors and assist regions with setting up
- Creative mindset to be able to bring a design to life with
- Strong design principles and values from experience while
collaborating with partners and absorbing feedback
- Create digital & print advertisements for various
- Flexibility to be able to switch between projects or pivot
- Time management skills to work on multiple projects at once and
with various deadlines
- Additional duties as assigned.Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or equivalent
work experience desired.Experience:
- Understanding of design concepts and the ability to bring a
creative eye to projects.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator,
InDesign) and General Microsoft Office Applications.
- Comfortable working in high-stress situations with tight
deadlines/high customer expectations.
- Ideal candidate can provide a portfolio of advertising design
- Very organized with strong project management skills to be able
to track and meet various hard deadlines.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a team, independently, and
comfortable in very fast-paced and growing environments.
- Ability to be approachable and open to feedback.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to seek improvement and create an environment of idea
sharing and creative problem solving.
- Ability to encourage open expression of ideas and
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all
levels of the organization.
- Ability to lead others to overcome challenges (Never Ever Give
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard
business practices.Physical Demands:The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
qualified disabilities to perform the essential
duties/functions.FLSA Status: ExemptTo be hired, all candidates
must submit to a background check and pre-employment drug
screen.LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our
employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to
provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons,
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently
separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our
application process is used for the process of limiting or
excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such
grounds. This Employer participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: LAZ Parking, Hartford , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!