Cloud Enablement Engineer - Remote
Company: The Hartford
Posted on: May 8, 2022
You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue
meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day & not only
at work, but in your personal life and community too. If that
sounds like you, then you've landed in the right place.The
Enterprise Cloud Organization (ECO) is searching for a Cloud
Adoption Leader supporting the Cloud Enablement Team. While serving
as the primary advocacy team for our cloud user group, cloud
adoption leaders build relationships with technology and business
partners to launch or mature their cloud migration journey. This is
a shared services team supporting all functions of the ECO and
responsible for providing a strong customer experience for
technology teams consuming cloud services. Responsibilities:
- Represent the Enterprise Cloud Organization (ECO) capabilities
and support IT teams migrating to public cloud.
- Collaborate with Application Development, Data Engineering,
Data Science, and Infrastructure Engineering teams in enabling
their cloud migration journeys through short and long term partner
engagements. Engagements include the support Proof of Concept (POC)
initiatives running in public cloud, initial cloud quick start
consulting, and maintenance and response to FAQs and feedback in
- Understand all ECO developed products and socialization of
product roadmap and offerings to cloud user base. Advocate on
behalf cloud user group by proactively seeking voice of customer
feedback and influencing ECO product backlog for feature
- Serve as the centralized communication hub for the ECO by
managing holistic change management framework and management of
channels including cloud community portal, team's channels, user
forums, and training platforms.
- Champion cloud education through the development of
persona-based learning curriculums across the technology
organization at The Hartford Qualifications:
- 7+ years of software development, infrastructure, or data
engineering experience and best practices.
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud Engineering, Cloud
Operations, or similar experience.
- Team player with excellent communication skills with a
transformation mindset. Ability to build relationships and
negotiate with various levels of the organization including
engineers and middle management
- Hands on experience with core functional components and
services of AWS, compute, storage, Edge, Database, Migration and
Transfer, Networking, and Governance.
- Hands on experience with CloudFormation, Terraform, and Ansible
automation is a plus
- Ability to think from a customer perspective and approach
problems from a consultation perspective.
- Strong foundation in change management and talent upskilling is
- A practical understanding of DevSecOps is required
- Experience with AWS is preferred but other 3rd party cloud
experience will be considered.
- Cloud certification or willingness to attain certification.
CompensationThe listed annualized base pay range is primarily based
on analysis of similar positions in the external market. Actual
base pay could vary and may be above or below the listed range
based on factors including but not limited to performance,
proficiency and demonstration of competencies required for the
role. The base pay is just one component of The Hartford's total
compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include
short-term or annual bonuses, long-term incentives, and on-the-spot
recognition. The annualized base pay range for this role is:
$113,120 - $169,680 BenefitsOur company's success is due to our
employees' dedication and passion for their work. They are our
greatest asset. That's why we are committed to offering employees
and their families a comprehensive benefits package and
award-winning well-being programs. By helping our employees achieve
their full potential, we unlock our own. Visit for details.Equal
Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/AgeCloud
Engineer - IE07OE
Keywords: The Hartford, Hartford , Cloud Enablement Engineer - Remote, Engineering , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!