Sr. Water/Wastewater Engineer
Company: Barton & Loguidice
Posted on: August 4, 2022
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Sr.
Water/Wastewater engineering position in our Hartford, CT
- Candidates will be responsible for managing and/or providing
technical assistance to continually advance projects within scope,
budget and schedule for all phases of water and wastewater
- Preparation of proposals.
- Civil engineering tasks.
- Engineering report preparation.
- Design calculations.
- Cost estimates.
- Fund / Grant Applications.
- Production of specifications and design drawings.
- Funding program and permit coordination / compliance.
- Construction phase engineering.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- 10-15+ years of experience in the analysis and design of
municipal water treatment and distribution systems, municipal
wastewater collection and treatment systems, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) in CT is
required and experience in the consulting engineering field is
- Candidates should also be proficient in technical writing,
possess solid marketing and communication skills, be able to
interact effectively with teammates, staff and clients, and have
experience in the preparation and presentation of proposals.
Keywords: Barton & Loguidice, Hartford , Sr. Water/Wastewater Engineer, Engineering , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!