Desktop Compute Solutions Engineer
Company: VOYA Financial Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Together we fight for everyone's opportunity for a better
We will do this together - with customers, partners and colleagues.
We will fight for others, not against: We will stand up for and
champion everyone's access to opportunities. The status quo is not
good enough --- we believe every individual and every community
deserves access to financial opportunities. We are determined to
support both individuals and communities in reaching a better
financial future. We know that reaching this future depends on our
Like our Purpose Statement, Voya believes in being bold and
committed to action. We are committed to a work environment where
the differences that we are born with - and those we acquire
throughout our lives - are understood, valued and intentionally
pursued. We believe that our employees own our culture and have a
responsibility to foster an environment where we all feel
comfortable bringing our whole selves to work. Purposefully
bringing our differences together to positively influence our
culture, serve our clients and enrich our communities is essential
to our vision.
Are you ready to join a company with a strong purpose and a winning
culture? Start your Voyage - Apply Now
This will be a hybrid role in the Windsor, CT location and the
final schedule will be worked with your manager
This candidate will be a member of the Desktop Support team. The
candidate must have exceptional customer service skills and
experience working in a fast pace environment with demanding
customers. Providing "above and beyond" services is expected, as
well as anticipating Executive's needs. The candidate will be
expected to install and maintain a variety of IT hardware/software
for our clients. They will need to quickly and effectively diagnose
and resolve issues related to workstations/laptops, Windows Device
Support and Mobile Device Support on personal devices and
Knowledge and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a directly related field.
* Demonstrated experience in Desktop Support.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong communications skills both verbal and written
* Positive, poised, professional and helpful presence.
* Strong initiative and sense of accountability.
* Resourceful and self sufficient - adapting to situations to get
* Responsible, organized and with an attention to detail.
* Performs analytical and technical work in the installation and
support of new and existing computer systems; conferring with
clients to determine types of standard hardware and software
* Practical experience using, troubleshooting and instructing in
the following areas: PC Hardware and peripherals, Microsoft Office,
Microsoft Windows 10, Remote VPN Connectivity, Active Directory,
* Experience with a Help Desk Call Tracking System such as
ServiceNow and the ability to accurately and succinctly enter and
document incidents and resolutions.
Be Well. Stay Well.
Voya provides the resources that can make a difference in your
lives. To us, this means thriving physically, financially, socially
and emotionally. Voya benefits are designed to help you do just
that. That's why we offer an array of plans, programs, tools and
resources with one goal in mind: To help you and your family be
well and stay well.
What We Offer
* Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
* 401(k) Savings plan - with generous company matching
contributions (up to 6%)
* Voya Retirement Plan - employer paid cash balance retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
* Paid time off - including 20 days paid time off, nine paid
company holidays and a flexible Diversity Celebration Day.
* Paid volunteer time - 40 hours per calendar year
Learn more about Voya benefits (download PDF)
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are
key to success in our culture:
* Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and
offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
* Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and
problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
* Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and
execute on our common goals.
* Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial
services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
* Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring
new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Voya Financial is an equal-opportunity employer. Voya Financial
provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of
race, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, religion,
age, disability, veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other
status protected by state or local law.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. This
commitment governs all decisions related to employment, including
selection, development and compensation. It also includes an
employee's request for reasonable accommodation. All employees will
be treated in a manner free from discrimination or harassment. Voya
is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for
persons with disabilities, including reasonable accommodation when
needed. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order
to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please see
our resources for applicants with disabilities.
Misuse of Voya's name in fraud schemes
Keywords: VOYA Financial Inc., Hartford , Desktop Compute Solutions Engineer, Engineering , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!