Lead DevOps Engineer
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Net 2Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions
company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our
accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+
employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global
operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing
solutions to address the current talent gap Right Talent Right Time
Right Place Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our
Position: Lead DevOps Engineer
Location: Hartford, CT (Remote till Dec 2022)
Type: Full Time Employment
Key Skills: Kubernetes, Dockers, Developer experience in groovy/go
Associate should have strong hands on experience in Jenkins
administration and should have scripting experience in python,
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Exp with Jenkins is req'd and knowledge in PCCI ..
- Jenkins administrative exp including the management of plugins
- Exp is scripting is req'd(python, groovy, shell).
- Exp creating scalable solutions using Jenkins(ex: shared
libraries) to improve speed and enable greater consistency is a
- Proficiency using CI/CD tools is req'd
- Exp with black duck or similar tool is a plus
- Exp with Helm is a plus.
- Jenkins plugin development using java is a plus
- Linux and windows server administration is a plus.
- Interest in Automating security and compliance to provide
better visibility into potential exposures is a plus.
- Exp with PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Exp with IDEs(ex: Eclispe, Visual Studio, VS code) is a
- Exp with EKS is a plus.
- Exp with GitHub is a plus.
- Exp with open source library governance or dependency
management solution is a plus
If you are interested, please forward your resume to , You can also
reach me at (+1-201-354-1049).
Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an
opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and
your ability to create value. We want you to fit inwith an
inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a
supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand
outwith opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and
take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new
skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee
experience, transformational change management and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one
should be discriminated against because of their differences, such
as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and
expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity
makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative,
which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All
employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race,
creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability
status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status
or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local
Awards and Accolades:
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the
- 12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing
industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only
1.26% companies make it to this list)
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Global HQ Address 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas
Office: (201) 340-8700 x 428 (EXT )- Cell: +1-201-354-1049 - Fax:
(201) 221-8131- Email:
Web: - Social: - -
Keywords: Net2Source, Hartford , Lead DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!