Field Service Engineer
Company: Agfa Offset & Inkjet Solutions
Posted on: March 18, 2023
We are looking for a Field Service Engineering to join our growing
team. You will be responsible for properly managing customer
accounts assigned by providing the hardware/software maintenance of
stand-alone Agfa products and/or associated peripheral equipment. -
Major responsibilities centre on implementing timely, effective
installation and repair services as well as ensuring customer
satisfaction and the active promotion of all company offerings.
- Responsible for the installation and repair of assigned Agfa
products, to include safety verification of electrical and
environmental factors at customer site, testing of product to
ensure functional operation, verification of operating performance
with customer, and review of the basic operational functions with
the customer to meet our training obligation at installation.
- Performs preventive maintenance and repair functions on
assigned SMA, courtesy visits as required, and time & material
- Maintains regular communications with Regional Manager to
provide prompt escalation to difficulties and ensure customer
- Documents service calls, expenses and time reports on a daily
basis and submit to zone office on a weekly basis according to
established procedures; documentation must be legible and
- Responsible for parts ordering and returning repairable spare
- Ensures the service ready condition of service aids, tools and
- Maintains close contact with scheduler to meet all response
time and uptime commitments. -
- Promotes all Agfa offerings (i.e. System Maintenance
Agreements, Professional Services, Products)
- Understand and adhere to all safety policies on the job and
while driving company vehicle.
- Quickly ascertain customer demeanour and personality and be
able to interact effectively.
- Engage with other Agfa employees and be able to work
effectively with different skill-sets, emotions and motives.
- Demonstrate company loyalty and consciously make decisions that
are fiscally responsible and prudent
- Be resourceful and creative but work without supervision while
- Incumbent serves as onsite conduit to Agfa management and Sales
for customer issues: - sales needs, political environment, staff
- Product expertise might be limited to similar product lines and
customer environments: processors, inkjet, commercial, newspaper.
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in electronics technology or
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a high-tech field, printing,
publishing, and/or inkjet environment. - Specific skills:
- Strong Communication skills both written and verbal
- Problem Analysis & Judgment
- Self-awareness and self-motivating
- Knowledge of the Graphics, Inkjet, Printing/Publishing Market
- Strong customer service & support principals
- Experience and understanding of remote diagnostics What we
offer now and in the future:
- Dynamic global organization with a history of innovation and
strong product portfolio.
- Challenging environment combined with a supportive management
- Career development and growth.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Friendly work environment surrounded by dedicated and
professional colleagues. Curious about this opportunity? We also
know that a job contains more than just bullets! Apply! We love to
tell you more about our company, the content of the function,
responsibilities and possibilities. Just apply! Talk Soon.
Keywords: Agfa Offset & Inkjet Solutions, Hartford , Field Service Engineer, Engineering , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...