Energy Audit Engineer (EIT/PE)
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Energy Audit Engineer (EIT/PE) - Competitive Salary, Bonus,
Benefits, Work/Life Balance!!!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony
BarhoumAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $90,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit
about us:We are industry leading Engineering Firm providing
engineering leadership and innovative solutions for complex
building, energy, and utility projects. From enhanced patient
outcomes to climate-sensitive energy supply, we deliver
high-performance engineered systems that positively impact society
and help improve the world. We serve our clients and support our
employees with integrity and humility, displaying project
leadership excellence unique to our Firm. We develop creative and
effective solutions to meet our employee's and clients' needs,
creating a culture that acknowledges achievements and encourages
professional development while providing challenging project work
and career Advancement.Why join us?Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Hybrid/Remote - Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsWe are seeking an Energy
Audit Engineer to join our team. Successful candidates will have
experience conducting energy audits and site assessments to
evaluate energy usage and identify energy saving and related
improvement opportunities. This person will be responsible for
evaluating the economic, engineering, or pragmatic feasibility of
energy efficiency improvement projects. Must be able to conducts
cost-benefit analyses, determines the potential return on
investments, evaluates plans or system layouts, designs objectives,
aligns resources, determines project scope, and ensures compliance
with Federal, State, or local laws. Inspects and monitors primary
energy flow of energy systems in building and facilities. Duties
will also include analysis of building utility bills to determine
practical energy usage and trends; as well as preparing reports and
technical documents and presents findings to property managers,
building owners, co-op/condominium boards, and other decision
makers at client buildings. Requirements:
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or
- Preferred but Not Required (EIT, PE, LEED AP, CEM, etc.)
- 5+ years of energy engineering and/or auditing experience.
- ASHRAE level I & II audit experience, LL 87, 95 and 97
- Experience performing energy audits, identifying energy savings
opportunities, using tools and technology to compare cost effective
energy options and making recommendations to achieve more energy
- Understanding of control theory, sustainable design, automatic
environmental control systems, building automation systems, or
other building subsystems.
- Knowledge of incentive program rules and regulations and the
ability to evaluate the best program for a project.
- Lifecycle analysis of facility efficiency and energy
- Experience inspecting or monitoring energy systems, including
heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to
determine energy use or potential energy savings.
- Experience in reviewing architectural, mechanical, or
electrical plans and specifications to evaluate energy efficiency
or determine economic, service, or engineering feasibility.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with key
stakeholders, including property management companies and building
management staff, in order to exchange information, explain the
project, ensure understanding of programs, and to coordinate
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals,
professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental
regulations; write reports, business correspondence, and procedure
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- High proficiency in Excel and excellent computer skillsWe can
offer you the opportunity to work with State-of-the-Art Clients
making a meaningful impact on today's society and the next
generation! Help us revolutionize the way Engineering firms treat
their employees! Join us and enjoy accelerated career growth with
exciting life balance at a premium best in class firm!Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Hartford , Energy Audit Engineer (EIT/PE), Engineering , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!