Product Data Manager
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Product Data Manager Location US-CT-West Hartford # Positions 1
Experience (Years) 1 Category Marketing Position Description Ata
Glance Legrandhas an exciting opportunity for aProduct Data
Managerto join theLegrand North & Central America TeaminWest
Hartford, Connecticut. The successful candidate will be responsible
for developing and deploying product data standards, policies,
processes, and analytics as a discipline across multiple product
divisions as we consolidate digital platforms. The Product Data
Manager will work with other internal teams in Central Marketing,
with product data stewards and business leaders in the product
divisions, with the IT department and consultants, and with some
external teams, such as industry data aggregators and the eCommerce
teams of key channel customers.A great product data manager is able
to grasp the complexity and breadth of product data management,
from technical attributes and digital marketing assets to how to
organize and deliver it appropriately for specific business
requirements. The ideal candidate will have experience working with
product data in various formats, a strong understanding of
databases and data analysis procedures, and demonstrated ability to
support or lead diverse distributed teams. You will also be
tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting skills. The goal
is to ensure that our product data is available, complete,
consistent, and in the formats needed for digital marketing and
eCommerce. What Will You Do?
- Product data quality assessment and source mapping.
- Identify critical data issues and facilitate resolution.
- Oversee the coordination of business unit efforts to ensure
that all data is being cleansed to meet defined standards.
- Aid in establishing principles, policies, and processes.
- Tracking, dashboards, and reporting for multiple
- Facilitate communication vertically and horizontally across
- Aid in guidelines, training, and support.
- Automate processes for data transfers and data syndication in
collaboration with IT.
- Manage external relationships with 3rd party data warehouses
and data aggregators.
- Developmental + Operational.
- Perform other similar and related duties as required.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Qualifications Required Skills EDUCATION :
- BA/BS in Information Science, Marketing, Business
Administration. EXPERIENCE :
- 1+ years of experience as a product data manager or product
manager. SKILLS/KNOWELDGE/ABILITIES :
- Knowledge of Product Content Management Systems: SAP, Hybris,
- Experience as a product data manager or product manager is
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management
functions (collection, analysis, distribution, etc.)
- Familiarity with modern database and information systems
- Creates, implements, and maintains master data management
solutions that enable users to optimize system capabilities.
- Uses knowledge of end-to-end data processes to analyze,
cleanse, and enrich master data elements, and ensure that data
flows efficiently and consistently between users and
- Provides data governance and ensures data integrity by
coordinating data management efforts across the organization.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- BA/BS in information science, marketing, business
administration, or relevant field. Company Info About Legrand Every
single day, Legrand brings power, light and data to millions of
spaces around the world. Legrand is a global, publicly-traded
company listed on the Euronext ( Legrand SA EPA: LR ) with 36,000
employees worldwide, a market cap of $16B, revenue of more than $5
billion, with products sold in 180 countries. Legrand is listed on
the Forbes Global 2000 as one of the worlds best employers. For
more information, visit legrand.com . About Legrand North and
Central America Legrand North and Central America (LNCA) employs
over 5,000 associates in 60 locations, working in 6 product
categories (Electrical Wiring Systems, Building Control Systems,
AV, Data Communications, Power Distribution and Control, and
Lighting). LNCA offers comprehensive medical, dental and vision
coverage.LNCA offers distinctive benefits like high employer 401K
match, above-benchmark paid maternity leave, paid time off to
volunteer, and an active womens network. LNCA is an
employee-centered, growth company with tremendous opportunity. For
more information, visit legrand.us . Equal Opportunity Employer
LNARSR Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Refer this job
to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly
at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share
on your newsfeed
Keywords: Legrand, Hartford , Product Data Manager, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!