Sales Account Manager
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Do you have experience selling capital equipment? Are you a
driven and results-oriented individual with the desire to succeed?
Come join a healthy and growing territory!
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager who knows how to
actively generate and qualify high quality sales leads for the
business from multiple sources! This position is covering the
northeast which includes: New York, Connecticut , Rhode Island,
Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. You will own,
maintain and develop relationships with customers at all levels and
use inhouse subject matter specialists to deliver a total solution
to meet the needs of the customer.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Flexo Hardware Solutions you
will drive and own core growth by both footprint expansion and
retaining and growing base business. As part of a Danaher Corp,
leaders at Esko focus on the growth and development of our
associates, so if you're looking to grow and take that next step in
your career, we invite you to read on.
If you get this job, you will:
- Focus on actively acquiring new customers in flexo industry for
Esko NA Supplier business
- Call on accounts in your sales territory as well as prioritize
sales activities in the accounts in an active sales cycle (existing
and driven) to position Esko solutions to meet customer needs
- Provide prospective customers/clients with all products,
solutions and services offered.
- Implement the sales plan designed to achieve established sales
and financial goals
- Work closely with the rest of the sales team, channels and
inside sales team.
Esko offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit
programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs
contribute to your life beyond the job. Check out our benefits.
Learn more at
As an ideal candidate, you will possess:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent sales skills and a consistent record of achieving
- Possesses an upbeat, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Experience in Solution Selling through understanding customer
needs and requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability
to call, connect and interact with potential customers. Comfortable
making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Must be willing to travel 50-75% of the time
- Solid understanding of tactical sales skills: prospecting,
qualifying, closing, and growing existing customers; we strongly
prefer this experience in the printing and packaging industry
- Highly motivated and success driven within a team
- Excellent time and territory management habits
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly
diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a
page-Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and
it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and
all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate
applicants without regard to race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity
employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster
is available here.
Keywords: Esko, Hartford , Sales Account Manager, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!