Sr. Oncology Territory Manager, Oncology Breast - Hartford
Company: Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting! Daiichi
Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative
pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address
diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging
our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of
scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries,
Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon
a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new
medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of
medicines for cardiovascular diseases, under the Group's 2025
Vision to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive
Advantage in Oncology," Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on
providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research
areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders. Job
Summary:The Oncology Territory Manager represents Daiichi Sankyo to
assigned customers. The Oncology Territory Manager represents the
assigned product, and its approved indications, providing approved
disease state and product information, and resources to physicians
and other customer stakeholders.Responsibilities:
- Represents the assigned products to health care professionals
in assigned sales territory.
- Achieves or exceeds sales objectives through promotion of the
assigned product features and benefits to assigned customers.
- Develop and execute comprehensive business plans.
- Applying knowledge of the healthcare industry, trends,
applicable laws and regulations, market conditions, and the market
access environment (including but not limited to pharmacy
economics, payer reimbursement landscape, and patient
flow/influence between academic institutions, hospitals, and
- Demonstrate understanding of current or pending clinical
pathways in assigned accounts, and how they influence patient
- Analyze customer needs and interests, territory performance,
program outcomes, and business trends; develop and execute business
plans that optimize the commercial potential of our products.
- Maintain expert understanding of the relevant disease state(s),
assigned Daiichi Sankyo brands, and competitor products.
- Completes all assigned training
- Serves as a disease state expert and provides a high level of
product expertise and customer service for all accounts
- Communicates on a regular basis with District Manager, internal
and co-promote peers and discuss issues and opportunities.
- Builds relationships with Daiichi Sankyo customer base and key
opinion leaders. Communicates products approved indications,
features and benefits in both individual and group settings.
- Meet all administrative expectations and standards, including
budgets, reporting, and communication.
- Maintains a current key customer target list, submits regular
updates to the customer database and plans calls to meet goals
- Reviews territorial reports with District Manager and learns
how to use reports and databases as instruments to achieve assigned
- Submits completed reports on-time and communicates matters that
are relevant to the marketplace to the District Manager.
- Maintains all equipment and territorial records in the
- Utilizes sales force automation system and other equipment to
enhance impact of sales call and territory management.
- Adhere to compliance and operating principles and
expectations.Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to
meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5 years of successful experience in biotech/pharma
- 3 or more years of oncology therapeutic experience strongly
- 1 or more years of additional therapeutic experience in diverse
roles - training, marketing, market access - desirable
- Breast cancer experience preferred.
- Oncology product launch experience preferred.Ability to travel
up to 60%Must have a valid driver's license with a driving record
that meets company requirements. Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., Hartford , Sr. Oncology Territory Manager, Oncology Breast - Hartford, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!