Customer Success Manager
Posted on: November 17, 2021
We Are VeritoneWe are driven by the belief that Artificial
Intelligence is mankind's greatest invention. It is the key to
building a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
We are determined to be an active contributor to shaping our future
for the better. We care about the ethical implications of AI and
the prosperity and well-being of all individuals, as well as the
growth and continued successes of our employees, customers, and
partners.Veritone's mission today is more important than ever.
We're here to democratize AI and enable every organization and
every person with the power of AI. What started in 2014 with the
idea of providing unified access to hundreds of cognitive engines
through one common software infrastructure, evolved to the world's
first AI operating system, aiWARE, which orchestrates a diverse
ecosystem of cognitive engines to power intelligent automation for
both commercial and government organizations. As we progress, we
will continue to move humans from "in" to "on" to "out of the loop"
to help them accelerate workflows, save time and costs, and uncover
new insights and opportunities.What You'll Do
- Drive adoption of Veritone in the customer organization,
including technical assistance, training, demos, platform
evangelism, configuration and customization assistance.
- Manage the on-boarding experience for customers. Deliver group
training and 1-1 sessions to ensure understanding and
- Become the internal voice of the customer. Marshal resources
across other Veritone teams to solve issues.
- Take ownership for each customer's success and ROI with our
- Proactively consult to fully understand their needs and
actively solve pain points.
- Build strong trust-based relationships with users and customer
sponsors, often at the VP-level and above.
- Respond quickly to customer-submitted questions and requests,
sometimes outside of typical business hours.
- Maintain portfolio and monitoring analytics, reports and KPIs.
Create internal and customer-facing reports.
- Solicit references, referrals and testimonials from
- Collaborate internally with product, marketing and sales teams
to communicate customer needs to design ideal
- Manage the customer renewal process and identify upsell
opportunities.WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Experience in Customer Success related role. Proven track
record of building rapport and relationships at all levels.
- Understanding of online software (SaaS) services and/or
technology based solutions.
- B.S. or B.A. highly preferred.
- Excellent writer and communicator with strong presentation
skills via phone, online and in person.
- Internet-savvy and entrepreneurial with a strong interest in
tech startup culture.
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic
- Account management, project management and problem-solving
- High level of organization and a great attention to
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Data driven with appreciation of organization and process.BONUS
- Video production knowledge a plus
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in SQLWHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive compensation package.
- Stock Options.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Quality benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K.
- An opportunity to be a part of the next big thing in artificial
intelligence!Our company provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics.#LI-EK1(Colorado Only*): Minimum annual salary of $58,389.
This base pay is for illustrative purposes only and will be
determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job
requirements. This position may be eligible for additional
compensation and benefits including but not limited to: incentive
compensation; health benefits; retirement benefits; life insurance;
paid time off; parental leave and benefits; and other employee
perks and benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the
minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in
Keywords: Veritone, Hartford , Customer Success Manager, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!