Chief Marketing Officer
Company: Covr Financial Technologies
Posted on: January 8, 2022
WORK SCHEDULE: - M-F, subject to change according to business
needs TRAVEL: Travel will be required 10% of the time. - LOCATION:
Hartford, CT preferred
- COMPANY OVERVIEW: Covr is listed as one of Forbes' Top 500
Startup Companies of 2021! - Covr Technologies is a leading,
InsurTech venture capital-backed company, focused on using
technology to simplify the buying process for life insurance and
related products. As an innovator in a rapidly evolving industry,
Covr is a technology-driven company that provides a simpler way for
people to protect what matters most. Through partnerships with
financial institutions and advisors, -Covr's innovative digital
platform provides the capability to research, compare, and buy life
insurance from top providers, fully online and within minutes. Our
flexible and cutting-edge work environment which includes work from
home and remote work options attracts and retains the best talent.
- We have a strong culture based on our core values: Client First,
Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Fun. JOB SUMMARY: The Chief
Marketing Officer for Covr Technologies is responsible for all
functions related to the marketing and branding of Covr
Technologies. The hands-on, growth-oriented role will be
responsible for corporate level marketing and branding, program
support for our sale channels (Advisor and DTC), joint marketing
with distribution partners and carriers, content to support our
sales, campaign management, event coordination and managing our
social media and website presence. The Chief Marketing Officer has
a staff of 3 people and access to key marketing vendors. -
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND PERFORMANCE
- Leads all aspects of marketing, social media, program
management and branding for Covr with a "hands-on" initiative.
- Builds and maintains programs to support sales and marketing
programs developed by Covr and various insurance carriers to help
promote insurance within our firms.
- Developments programmatic-based content to support various
insurance product and concept promotions to the firms using digital
and non-digital means.
- Drives advisor and consumer campaign management and tracking;
including engagement with partner firms to using digital and
non-digital means. -
- Utilizes marketing analytics, tracking, and measurements to
communicate results and optimizes tactics.
- Supports B2B sales activities and new account acquisition for
our three products: Covr Advisor, Covr Consumer and Covr
- Maintains content on our website, social media channels and our
platforms to inform various stakeholders throughout the sales
- Meets with various stakeholders, including distribution
partners, financial advisors, investors, carriers, InsurTech
experts and other stakeholders.
- Drives PR and branding guidelines and initiatives.
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned, including
developments of strategic initiatives. - JOB SPECIFICATIONS AND
QUALIFICATIONS: Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or another related field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in similar
insurance/financial services marketing leadership roles.
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing.
- Experience in all marketing and communication methods,
- Insurance knowledge, especially life, annuities, supplemental
health, and long-term care insurance. Knowledge and Skills:
- High acumen for marketing execution and utilizing data to
- Mix of creative and execution skills.
- Strong industry knowledge.
- Passion for innovation and excellence.
- Ability to partner with multiple groups and manage multiple
projects. BENEFITS PACKAGE: Check out our Employee Reviews on
Glassdoor and Indeed -to learn more about our culture! We offer a
competitive benefits package:
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 3 weeks to start increasing with years of
- NEW - Downtown parking subsidy
- NEW - Summer Hours Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision - 85% of monthly premium paid by
Covr for all full-time employees
- HSA employer contribution of up to $800/yr
- Adult and child orthodontia
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with quarterly company
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- NEW - Pet insurance for cats and dogs!
- 401(k) with company match at 3.5%
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance of $25,000 for all
- Supplemental Life and AD&D insurance up to 5x's salary for
employee up to $300,000
- Supplemental Life and AD& D plans offered for spouse up to
$100,00 and dependents up to $10,000
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs): medical, dependent, parking
and transit To Submit an Application/Questions:
- Internal Applicants: Apply through Covr's YourSource
self-service portal. Who referred you to this position? Enter their
first and last name here.* Are you willing to relocate?* What's
your highest level of education completed?* College or University*
GPA Are you 18 years of age or older?* LinkedIn Profile URL:
Desired salary* In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you
unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our
eye!* 150 References: Please enter names and contact information:*
Do you have a Bachelor's degree in marketing or other related field
or equivalent work related experience?* How many years of relevant
experience in similar marketing leadership roles do you have?* Do
you have experience in all marketing, communication and digital
methods?* Please describe your experience and expertise as it
relates to this position.* How many years of experience do you have
in Marketing related to insurance?* I consent to be contacted over
SMS/Text for this job.
Keywords: Covr Financial Technologies, Hartford , Chief Marketing Officer, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!