Director Underwriting Strategy (REMOTE)
Company: The Main Street America Group
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Responsible for developing underwriting strategies and
initiatives that will positively impact profitability for a
Business Line. Responsible for the development, implementation, and
maintenance of underwriting guidelines, policies, procedures, and
standards for Business Line. Provides underwriting management
guidance and monitors compliance of company guidelines,
underwriting processes, procedures, legislative, regulatory, and
market conduct issues. Leads and oversees department training,
auditing, change management and digital strategy. Initiates
development of tools, techniques, and processes to improve the
quality of Underwriting and Services guidelines, procedures, and
processes. Creates strategies and provides oversight and direction
for underwriting workforce planning.
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions,
support or service.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging automation to implement
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing strategic
- Demonstrated experience in leading large, cross functional,
- Demonstrated management or leadership experience.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of customer service
techniques and tools.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Business Line products,
policies, and underwriting philosophy.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of business process design,
management and measurement.
- Utilizes organizational and industry knowledge to identify
problems and opportunities.
Keywords: The Main Street America Group, Hartford , Director Underwriting Strategy (REMOTE), Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!