Regional Field Manager
Company: Alacrity Solutions
Posted on: January 13, 2022
As the business leader in an assigned territory, the Regional
Field Manager (RFM) is responsible for delivering top-notch
customer service to clients, contractors (including other service
providers), and property owners. Handling a case load of claims in
excess of $50K, the RFM is the individual who oversees and manages
performance of contractors within the Alacrity network. The RFM
ensures that required Service Level Agreements, as outlined by our
contracts with clients, are not only met, but exceeded wherever
possible. When challenges arise, the RFM must conduct issue
mediation with the intent of identifying a resolution with the
customer. This position will be based out of a home office within
the region and will require the ability to travel throughout the
assigned region of the North East.
Primary Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Actively monitoring contractor performance and managing zip
codes, trades, carriers, and processes so that contractors are
aligned with carrier client requirements.
- Work with insurance carrier clients to create strategies and
methods for superior service.
- Maintain and support regional network relationships.
- Mediate disputes with a sense of urgency between the property
owner, client, and the contractor.
- Actively review contractor performance with a view toward risk
management, limiting financial exposure for Alacrity at both the
contractor and market level.
- Actively work with our Risk Management team to address
workmanship and liability related matters presented by
- Discuss and demonstrate the full line of service offerings
Alacrity can provide.
- Maintain an attitude that is results-driven, activity-oriented,
and supportive of aggressive targets.
- Monitor time frames for the handling of individual claims by
- Perform periodic property visits on selected projects to
confirm work completion and insured satisfaction.
- Answer questions any party may have regarding the Alacrity
- Expand contractor base including locating, interviewing, and
aiding their network experience.
- Proactively follow up leads and opportunities assigned by the
Business Development team.
- Assist other departments within Alacrity such as recruiting,
credentialing, accounting, risk, Restoration Review team, GC and
Water Mitigation team, when escalated communication with the
contractor is required.
- Facilitate regular territory meetings with the contractor
network to review best practices and client expectations.
- Lead less tenured members of the RFM, CSG, and RFA team to
better align processes and improve program performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- Must have BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- Property insurance/property claims adjusting experience
- Residential and/or commercial construction experience
- Willing to travel approximately 40% of the time. Must have
- Claims management/estimating software systems a plus.
- Ability to work remotely and independently while remaining a
member of the team.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Creative thinker and self-organizer who takes the initiative to
deliver tasks to completion.
- Must be computer literate and comfortable with computer
programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure
- Ability to multi-task and properly manage their time.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with external clients, internal functions and
- Demonstrate a strong desire to solve customers problems.
- Ability to serve more than one customer with competing
interests while maintaining professionalism and objectivity.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Alacrity Solutions, Hartford , Regional Field Manager, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!