SaaS Solutions Project Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position OverviewClarionDoor - A Zywave Company provides a
best-in-class, cloud-based, SaaS platform for distributing property
& casualty insurance, including pricing management, forms
management & document generation, and web service generation &
management. expanding into reporting/analytics, and more. The SaaS
Solutions Project Manager is overseeing delivery projects from
start to finish, managing and motivating configuration analysis,
software developers and other team members, leading customer
planning and status meetings, managing scope, schedule & budgets.
Projects are customer engagements where you represent the vendor's
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be discussing potential projects and their parameters
with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including
defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying
out communication strategies, and setting test procedures.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to
- Ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and
troubleshooting processes during the project phase. Factors for
- Project Management experience with implementing software
solutions in the Insurance technology vertical.
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, software
development management, software engineering, computer science, or
a related field.
- Proven experience in project management and software
- Understanding of Insurance workflow processes: (Submission,
Quote, Bind, Issue, Endorse, Renewal, Cancelation, Referral).
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, MS Project, Advanced Excel,
SaaS solutions, API based integration.
- Experience managing project scope, guiding teams to formalize
requirements and protect projects from scope creep.
- Mastery of collaboration tools such as Zoom, Teams, Slack, and
- PMP or similar certification.
- Demonstrate ownership for project success.
- Ability to work remote with -10% travel to company and customer
sites as needed. Company BackgroundWhy pick Zywave? Zywave is a
cutting edge, web-based SaaS company that has revolutionized the
insurance industry by helping independent agencies leverage
technology solutions to grow their business in employee benefits
and property and casualty markets. Zywave has been a highly
profitable and growing business for over 20 years and is
consistently voted a Top Workplace, also earning an award for
Milwaukee's Coolest Office.
Keywords: Zywave, Hartford , SaaS Solutions Project Manager, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!