Client Service Manager
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Build a meaningful careerAt LifeWorks, we offer more than career
opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful
contributions to people's lives. The extraordinary expertise of a
more than 7,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the
employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our
innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial
security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.The Relationship
Specialist Management level position is a professional position
that requires the ability to work both independently and as part of
a team. This role is responsible for maintaining and enhancing
relationships with new and existing Defined Benefits (DB) clients
ensuring client satisfaction through periodic meetings and
discussions. The Client Service Manager will collaborate closely
with sales, record-keeping and operations associates, and will be
required to participate in sales finals presentations as needed.
This role has overall responsibility for client responsibilities;
record-keeping operations handles the day-to-day administration.
This job is an exempt level.Responsibilities:
- Implements/Initiates changes within internal systems as
directed by client facing teams.
- Executes assigned work within set timing standards in support
of persistency and client satisfaction.
- The RS works with internal and external business partners to
resolve client issues.
- May participate with client facing team in difficult
conversations with clients, intermediaries, and internal business
- Actively participates in all types of settings including
projects and team meetings.
- With the support of manager or client facing member,
prioritizes work based on sensitivity of client relationship.
- Contributes to change, new ideas and perspectives.
- Reacts to changes in a positive manner.
- Works on projects as assigned.Succeeding as a Relationship
Specialist will require the following core qualifications and
- College Degree Preferred. Equivalent work experience will be
considered with a minimum of 2 years of financial service,
retirement service or similar industry experience.
- Strong organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to multi task and effectively prioritize is a
- Qualified candidate must demonstrate strong project management
skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software is a required.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are preferred.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Creative problem solving ability.Where permitted by law,
LifeWorks employees must be fully immunized to access a LifeWorks
office or customer premises.LifeWorks is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. It is our policy to hire without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, marital
status, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran
status.Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the
application process or those needing job postings in an alternative
format may e-mail a request to
email@example.comFulfilling work that
mattersLifeWorks is in the business of helping organizations help
their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours. We're
always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders
looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact
only those selected for an interview.At LifeWorks, we are committed
to putting our people first. Our priority is to optimize the health
and productivity of our people. In light of COVID-19, our company
continues to monitor the global situation and following local
guidance in each of our communities to ensure the health and
wellbeing of our employees. Safety is our highest priority, and
while the goal is to ultimately return to the office, we are
currently working remotely and are connecting with candidates
through virtual interviews, recruitment events, and information
sessions. We are excited to connect with you virtually, and look
forward to receiving your application.
Keywords: LifeWorks, Hartford , Client Service Manager, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!