Senior Director, Data Science
Company: Lawrence Harvey
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Lawrence Harvey is currently working with one of the largest
property and casualty insurance companies in the US who are looking
to add a Senior Director of Data Science to their team.
In this role you will lead a team responsible for challenging
conventional thinking and use data to communicate insights and tell
the story to business and analytics leadership. You will
collaborate with technology partners to drive analytics to our
products in the marketplace, giving the organization a competitive
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate analysis, insights, and results to team, peers,
business partners, and on an occasional basis to executive level
- Lead a team of managers and individual contributors that are
executing on multiple projects.
- Set and manages expectations with business partners for
portfolio of work.
- Anticipate potential objections and influence senior leaders to
adopt a different point of view.
- Broadly and frequently share expertise with the business and/or
data science community through discussions, presentations, or peer
reviews to improve business outcomes.
- Partner with teams and leaders to ensure the successful
execution of data science strategies.
- Generate ideas and drives consensus; is aware of potential
- Provide guidance and coaching and drive career/technical
development for team members.
- Make suggestions in the development of business plans for the
*Visa Sponsorship is not available**NO C2C*
Keywords: Lawrence Harvey, Hartford , Senior Director, Data Science, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!