Market Development Manager- Connecticut
Company: Sazerac Company
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich
history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American
family-owned company with operations in the United States and
around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double
digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the
most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including
Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac
Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range
of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O.,
Myers's, Goldschl--ger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
-We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our
Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in
Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned
the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the
dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're
a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides
extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries
and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.The -Market
Development Manager is a field leader that will manage a team of
Market Development Representatives to drive results in on and off
premise accounts. This role will develop and execute Impact Selling
programs to drive key sales objectives in their markets.Sazerac is
exponentially growing our U.S. salesforce as part of a strategic
company expansion. This is an opportunity to lead a best in class
sales team to build brands and drive results in the
field!Additional responsibilities for the -Market Development
- Lead and manage a team of Market Development Representatives to
build brands, maximize distribution, solve customer challenges and
maximize Sazerac merchandising and space-to-sales.
- Motivate and develop internal and wholesale team in delivering
brand and individual goals.
- Establish and implement strategic programs to guide
distribution, innovative launches, displays, feature ads, and
retail promotions that produce effective presentation of the brand
- Achieve volume objectives for the brand state priorities.
- Plan and execute consistent sales calls with key accounts.
- Develop, implement and monitor agreed upon Key Performance
Indicators (KPI's) as it relates to their team.
- Work with internal teams to course correct any brands that are
off brand state priority plan.Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant sales experience
- People Management experience
- A valid driver's license
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Willingness to Travel
- Must be able to obtain a relevant solicitor's permit in any
- On and Off Premise sales experience
- Market development and sales analysis experience
Keywords: Sazerac Company, Hartford , Market Development Manager- Connecticut, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!