Service Delivery Manager
Company: HCL Technologies
Posted on: June 20, 2022
- Managing application development, software delivery lifecycle,
development and administration.
- Should have worked on support projects where SLAs are monitored
- Experience with managing large teams (25+) including progress
monitoring and reporting.
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment.
- Had prior experience in handling multiple projects
- Be able to drive initiatives with large group of stakeholders
- Interfacing regularly with stakeholders in customer service,
accounting, marketing, and acting as escalation point.
- Identify impact, prioritize ,troubleshoot technical
issues/defects and liaise with Developers, Testers, DBAs and
- Provide technical expertise and business knowledge to both
client services as well as project support for new systems and
- Improve application support processes, services, standards,
based on best practices and industry standards
- Establish benchmarks and report on KPIs, Metrics, for team s
productivity and efficiency.
- Actively participate in future recruiting efforts for
- Excellent communication and should be able to interact with
- Should be a good people manager with an aggressive approach
towards project management
Keywords: HCL Technologies, Hartford , Service Delivery Manager, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!