Senior Project Manager
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Infosys is seeking a Senior Project Manager with experience in
Project Management in software development life cycle, PMO office
operations and implementation, Agile/Scrum methodologies. This
position will primary be responsible to interface with key
stakeholders; apply technical proficiency across different stages
of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements
Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; play
an important role in creating the high level design artifacts; to
deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead
validation for all types of testing and support activities related
to implementation, transition and warranty; part of a learning
culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged,
excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of
Hartford, CT or be willing to relocate to these areas. This
position may require travel in the US.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 10 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Experience with Project Management in software development life
cycle, Project Management tools, Agile/Scrum.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time.
- Proficient in project and program management. In-depth
knowledge and experience of executing project in agile
- End to end onsite delivery responsibility of projects.
- Work with client and other senior stakeholders to define op
models and follow a structured approach to delivery.
- Required to drive multiple levels of coordination and Liaoning,
including other Line of Business within client's org for
dependency, risk and issue management.
- Experience in reviewing Project scope document for all large
sized projects in order to ensure proper scoping of the projects
and reduction of risks.
- Experience in reviewing the estimates for all projects to
ensure successful delivery within the committed goals.
- Experience in reviewing and monitoring schedule for all
projects to ensure successful delivery within the committed
- Resource planning activities including people, space,
infrastructure and liaison with required teams to fulfill
- Quality & Risk planning activities.
- People management activities' in terms of competency
development; implement performance management as per organization
- Manage client relationship and act as point of escalation.
- Has in-depth understanding of different processes and best
practices of PM to find proactive solutions for complex
- Excellent communication and client orientation skills.
- Proficient in Scaled Agile concepts.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder
- Knowledge on 401K domain.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate
their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience
in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we
expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it
by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps
prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business
with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of
performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda
drives their continuous improvement through building and
transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your
enterprise navigate your next.
Keywords: Infosys, Hartford , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!