Manager, Software Solutions Specialist - DAS/ DAS GFS
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a
community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and
courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to
learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's
Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious
and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
In this role, the candidate would possess a unique blend of
advanced experience, understanding, process know-how, and
specialized knowledge of Deloitte proprietary tools including SWIFT
and DTE, an methodologies as applied to the Financial Services
("FSI") industry, which is advanced and notable within our
organization and the industry at large.
Work You'll Do
- Perform detailed analyses of gaps and recommend solutions to
further enhance existing Deloitte proprietary tools SWIFT, DTE and
Deloitte Application Studio solutions utilizing unique and
high-level experience with our proprietary tools. Use
developer-level expertise in the internally developed tools to
fine-tune Deloitte Application Studio applications.
- Lead the design, build, integration, review and deployment of
the highly complex and Deloitte customized DTE and SWIFT Component
solution using specialized knowledge in the area
- Develop data migration and cutover strategies as well as ensure
the prompt execution of project activities
- Develop plan s for technical maintenance and architectural
support and related infrastructure
- Facilitate and impart critical training to the U.S.
professionals on the effective utilization of our internally
developed Deloitte Proprietary tools.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps to drive Deloitte,
which serves many of the world's largest organizations. We develop
and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that
help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our
reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with
The -2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services internally
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and
applications development team responsible for delivering
leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad
portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower
our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more,
anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals
through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business
lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale
design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics,
and innovative custom development.
- Minimum of 6+ years of directly related industry
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in SAP S4 Finance, FICO
expert level, Focused Build for SAP Solution Manager, Data
Stewardship Platform (DSP), and Excel
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience leading technical teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
- Awareness of architecture standards design and implementation
(including strategy, user experience, performance, controls,
stability, quality, innovation, and enterprise security
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Must have clear communications skills both oral and written
ability to negotiate in a non-confrontational manner to deliver a
clear, well-structured and concise argument to support your
opinion, using facts, pro's/con's, business justifications and
other persuasion methods.
- Must have ability to work in fast paced environment, balance
priorities and juggle multiple tasks at once
- Must be able to work independently
- Must possess a strong desire and clear understanding for high
- Must be flexible, have good energy, easy to work with and a
- Workday Adaptive Planning experience is preferred.
- Experience in Oracle stored procedure development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and
reasoning skills to earn support of business leaders, technology
leaders, colleagues, and vendor representatives.
- Capable of building sustainable relationships with colleagues
and key individuals.
- Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining
sound and practical solutions.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or
Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable
estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation
range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada
and takes into account the wide range of factors that are
considered in making compensation decisions including but not
limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and
certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The
disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable
geographic differential associated with the location at which the
position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an
individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their
role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and
circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is
$95,070 to $158,450.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Hartford , Manager, Software Solutions Specialist - DAS/ DAS GFS, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!