Director, Employee Experience Journey Analytics
Company: The Travelers Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Who Are We?Taking care of our customers, our communities and
each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this
commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best
property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join
us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives
on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do
it.Compensation OverviewThe annual base salary range provided for
this position is a nationwide market range and represents a broad
range of salaries for this role across the country. The actual
salary for this position will be determined by a number of factors,
including the scope, complexity and location of the role; the
skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the
candidate; and other conditions of employment. As part of our
comprehensive compensation and benefits program, employees are also
eligible for performance-based cash incentive awards.Salary
Range$101,400.00 - $167,400.00Target Openings1What Is the
Opportunity?The EX Journey Analytics Director will execute on
enhancing a world class employee experience across the Travelers
Enterprise. This position will support and guide our work within
Employee Experience Journey Transformations to design actionable,
meaningful success metrics and KPIs and to monitor, evaluate
outcomes including business benefit realization and identifying
further optimization opportunities. Partnering with the Employee
Experience function, People Analytics, and Enterprise Customer
Experience, this role will pilot and implement new data modeling
frameworks and analytics to build business case support and report
financial results and metrics for the Employee Experience Journeys.
Responsible for leading and executing business analyses, providing
insights on employee experience with Travelers over time through a
balanced metric set.
This position may be based 100% remotely or in one of our offices.
#LI-RemotePrimary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide though leadership, strategic influence and execute on
the development of Employee Journey Scorecards with actionable,
meaningful operational and financial metrics/KPIs.
- Develop and influence consistent modeling of financial benefits
based on aspirational targets defined within a Journey.
- Lead the development of comprehensive analytic plans within
Employee Journeys to measure outcomes and value of incremental
execution pilots and implementations as well as long-term strategy
- Provide Journey Analytics Subject Matter Expertise across the
program to ensure employee and operation data is accessible to
fully measure employee experience and journeys.
- Provide analysis and insight for the EX Journey Transformations
to drive increased advocacy, loyalty and growth while reducing
operational cost and maintaining or improving profitability.
- Responsible for managing a comprehensive view of key metrics
and tracking performance against targets across the Employee
- Analyze operational and employee experience data related to
journeys to identify segmentation and pain points
- Leverage data/analytics proactively to identify new issues or
employee behaviors based on Journeys that cross multiple
- Present analyses in a clear manner for consumption by senior
leadership to inform action and generate business results aligned
- Design and implement systems for collecting, consolidating and
analyzing employee interaction data to produce metrics and identify
areas for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and 4 years analytics
experience required.Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- 5 or more years of related experience preferred, including
experience in Corporate Strategy, Business Intelligence &
Analytics, Management Consulting.
- Demonstrated people leadership skills.
- Experience in quantitative market research is preferable,
especially strong skills relating to Employee Satisfaction and
- Demonstrated passion for Employee Experience and acts as an
advocate for employees.Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
- Passion for leveraging data and analytics to continuously
improve experiences, exhibiting a bold passion for employee
- Advanced communication skills (verbal and written) with an
ability to communicate technical information to non-technical
audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Strong technical skills and must be expert level in MS Excel
and related analytic tools.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and approach.
Intellectually curious with a demonstrated ability to creatively
tackle data challenges and extract value and meaning.
- In depth and demonstrated experience analyzing employee
journeys and making specific, actionable recommendations which have
led to tangible business outcomes (e.g. increased NPS, operational
savings and/or revenue and growth). Portfolio demonstrating EX
analytics achievements and proof points from prior roles.
- Ability to design a balanced scorecard and a leading/lagging
metric set which evaluates employee experience, internal
efficiency/effectiveness and business financial outcomes.
- Strong experience in developing and leading presentations for
executives that inform action and deliver impactful business
- Strong business acumen, strategic planning, critical thinking,
communication, active listening, project management, and change
- Proven ability and aptitude to work within a global,
cross-functional team environment and at all levels within the
organization to lead, influence and continuously improve people and
- Execution mindset and results-driven behaviors with a
consistent focus on getting things done routinely to plan.
- Advanced ability to lead and execute business analytics, able
to confidently provide insights and recommendations for improvement
and innovative, robust data driven solutions.Employment
PracticesTravelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the
unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our
organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the
physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we
may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above
or below the level included in this posting.To learn more about our
comprehensive benefit programs please visit
Keywords: The Travelers Companies, Inc., Hartford , Director, Employee Experience Journey Analytics, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!