Premium Sales Director- XL Center and Pratt & Whitney Stadium
Company: Oak View Group
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Oak View GroupOak View Group is a sports and entertainment
company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena
development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance,
sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications,
conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is
headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout
the world.OverviewThe Premium Sales Director is responsible for
executing premium seating sales and servicing all corporate and VIP
customer relationships on behalf of the XL Center and Hartford
Wolfpack in Hartford, CT. Basic functions includes premium seating
sales, fulfillment and event execution along with revenue grow for
the venue and team(s) while providing exceptional customer service.
-This role will pay a salary between $48,000 and $55,000 annually.
-Responsibilities - - - -Responsibilities:
- Responsible for prospecting, selling, cultivating and
maintaining Premium Seating Sales and client relationships for all
XL Center ticketed events.
- Responsible for servicing and fulfillment of Premium Seating
for all events while developing and implementing first class
experiences and amenities for guests on the night of an event.
- Maintain sales forecasts, report on sales activity as
requested, and oversee budget execution for premium/VIP
seats/premium services while achieving appropriate goals as
determined by management.
- Create and lead regular productive meetings and interactions
with clients, arena management, senior executives and team.
-Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates proficiency and successful experience in ticket
sales generation and contract negotiation.
- Work independently with little supervision. Self-starter.
- Demonstrates proficiency in computer applications (Microsoft
Office programs with an emphasis on creating word documents, Excel
- Adhere to high standard of business etiquette, professional
verbal and written communication.
- Consistently represent the Company in a professional, positive
and knowledgeable manner.
- Ability to adhere to highest standard of confidentiality and
- Demonstrates ability to produce detail-oriented, accurate
- Ability to work an event driven schedule which may include
- Makes solid, appropriate and independent decisions.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Ability to work well under pressure and accommodate on-site
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to use proactive planning strategies to ensure events
- Superior customer service. -Qualifications
- Bachelors degree (B.A. or B.S) or equivalent from four-year
college; or three to five years related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-7 or more years in a sales role, with verifiable sales
success.Strengthened by our Differences. United to Make a
Difference.At OVG, we understand that to continue positively
disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a
diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity
drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service,
and raises our excellence. Our success is rooted in creating
environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in
which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed
to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.Vaccination
StatementWe are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office
locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams,
employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S.
and Canada. We highly encourage our employees to continue to get
vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. - -Should circumstances
change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole
or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests,
performers, athletes, and partners.EEOOak View Group is committed
to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against
employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized
basis (protected class) including, but not limited to veteran
status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic
information or any other protected class under federal, state, or
Keywords: Oak View Group, Hartford , Premium Sales Director- XL Center and Pratt & Whitney Stadium, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!