Sr. Principal II, Program Portfolio Management - Remote
Company: Prime Therapeutics
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to
feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels
our passion and drives every decision we make.Job Posting TitleSr.
Principal II, Program Portfolio Management - RemoteJob Description
SummaryThis position is responsible for overseeing, managing and
delivering an IT Build portfolio, leveraging parts of the life
cycle of IT investments in infrastructure and systems. This is a
key role in the strategic planning process for the IT
- Provides guidance and mentoring to staff.
- Participates in budget preparation and tracking.
- Estimates feasibility, time and effort of projects and tasks
via the Project Portfolio Management committee.
- Supports projects through appropriate resource
- Guides and monitors projects and tasks to successful
- Maintains procedures and processes to ensure quality
- Ensures that project managers understand and follow best
practices for software development and project management.
- Recommends, develops and implements repeatable project
management processes and best practices.
- Assists staff in maintaining constant communication with
customers, both internal and external, to facilitate analysis and
troubleshooting to ensure the highest levels of customer
- Provides status reports to Management as appropriate,
highlighting risks and issues.
- Helps prepare and manage budget.
- Coaches and mentors other IT Project Managers in lean/Agile
- Drives servant leadership and coaches other IT Project Managers
on this quality.
- Empowers the teams to be self-organizing.
- Empowers the teams and stakeholders to make decisions.
- Measures and reports progress frequently using agile
- Creates Product Roadmap and Release Plan in partnership with
POs and IMs.
- Leads coordinating practices in Agile methods such as Release
Planning, Iteration Planning, Grooming etc.
- Coaches and assists Product Owners in prioritization, 3-Amigo
Reviews and other PO activities.
- Leads and facilitates Scrum of Scrums with related
- Develops and maintains project charters, detailed project
plans, weekly status updates and provides problem resolution.
- Creates and maintains WBS, RACI, Stakeholder Register and
detailed Project Management plan.
- Manages dependencies across projects.
- Performs Root Cause Analysis.
- Leads in the establishment and facilitation of internal IT
- 15+ years of experience in IT Project Management, with 4+ years
in Program and Portfolio Management, leading large project teams
through the development and support of
- Broader experience across IT or across different industries
(for external hires) is a must.
- Must have 2+ years of experience leading large
- Experience in health care, insurance or related field.
- Critical thinker.
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coach and build skills within the team.Work
ExperienceWork Experience - Required:IT, Project/Program
ManagementWork Experience - Preferred:EducationEducation -
Required:Education - Preferred:Bachelors - Computer and Information
ScienceCertificationsCertifications - Required:Certifications -
Preferred:CSM - Certified Scrum Master - Enterprise - Enterprise,
PgMP - Program Management Professional - Enterprise - Enterprise,
PMP - Project Management Professional - Enterprise - Enterprise,
SAFe Agilist - Enterprise - EnterprisePotential pay for this
position ranges from $117,860.00 - $200,360.00 based on location,
experience and skills.To review our Benefits, Incentives and
Additional Compensation, visit our Benefits Page
(https://www.primetherapeutics.com/careers/benefits/) and click on
the "Benefits at a glance" button for more detail.Prime
Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage
diverse candidates to apply and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, family
status, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any
other legally protected class under federal, state, or local
law.Prime Therapeutics' fast-paced and dynamic work environment is
ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in today's
health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and
rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work
collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service
to our members.If you are looking to advance your career within a
growing, team-oriented, award-winning company, apply to Prime
Therapeutics today and start making a difference in people's
lives.Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
encourage diverse candidates to apply and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. If you are an applicant with
a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of
the employment process, please contact Human Resources at
1.866.469.1257 or email Careers@primetherapeutics.com.
Keywords: Prime Therapeutics, Hartford , Sr. Principal II, Program Portfolio Management - Remote, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!