IT Project Manager - PMO
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Vixxo is seeking a Full-time IT Project Manager, PMO to be based
out of our Hartford office. (50/50 hybrid)
Who Will Love this Job:
- A collaborator,you love to partner with others in your work and
prefer to drive the group to a decision.
- A problem solver,you ask the right questions to uncover root
cause and can quickly iterate to a final, well-thought-out
- An innovator, you aren't afraid to build something, test it,
learn from it, and iterate. Failing to succeed is something you are
very comfortable doing.
The IT Project Manager, PMO is responsible for supporting the
revision, creation and rollout of workstreams focused on scaling
our business for growth. The IT Project Manager is responsible for
planning, directing, and managing activities for key transformation
specifically technology projects and other related projects across
multiple departments. Specific responsibilities include but are not
limited to communication and collaboration closely with the
technical teams, resource alignment, requirements definition,
implementation of IT strategies, status reporting, risk and issue
management, and managing effective relationships within the project
team and business leadership. Additionally, the role will work with
leaders in our organization in driving process improvements. This
role could get directly involved in developing solutions and
process flows, building SOPs, coordinating training, etc.
- Effectively communicate the program status, scope, scope
changes, project plan, budget tracking, open items, issues and
risks to the project team and project leadership. Establish clear
expectations with project leadership, project teams and project
- Manage multiple programs, projects, assignments and priorities
- Develop and maintain an accurate project plan that includes a
work plan with all project activity, a resource plan and the
project estimate (effort/duration/cost).
- Drive change management solutions within the organization.
- 5+ years of experience leading and overseeing projects or
deliverable life cycles.
- CAPM, PMP certification is plus
- Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to
prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of project management processes, systems development
methods, organizational change management concepts, and business
process improvement methods
- Prior experience in facility management and/or service center
operations is a plus
Vixxo wants your ambition, your experience, your talent, and what
makes you unique. We may have a place for you on one of our many
teams, all dedicated to facilities management for some of your
favorite retail, grocery, restaurant, and convenience market
Just like you would, we hold ourselves accountable for growing the
company and meeting aggressive goals. We also work equally as hard
at growing our corporate culture, which includes Vixxo's commitment
to diversity and the fact that great minds think differently.
Keywords: VIXXO, Hartford , IT Project Manager - PMO, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!