Posted on: May 19, 2023
Specific Services Required
- Collaborate with IT team members to assemble and coordinate the
procurement documentation packages for staff augmentation requests,
software and hardware acquisitions; including planned upgrades and
maintenance, ensure full funding for associated maintenance
licenses, support solution life cycle activities, including through
deployment and decommissioning.
- Work with Finance to coordinate invoices and timely processing
- Work with leadership to identify and define processes and
overall flow for procurement paperwork, issues, and opportunities
to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Help ensure timely delivery of technology products (hardware
and software) within allocated budget and schedule; coordinate
vendor quotes/research on system upgrades for IT team members who
will determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility
with current systems.
- Prepare cost comparisons of equipment and software considered
- Assist in technology policy, processes, and procedures for
procurement documentation within the CJIS Team
- Stays current on advancements in technology; identifies and
assesses opportunities to improve processes for the benefit of
internal users and the public.
- Other business operations tasks as assigned by senior
staff-must be flexible and receptive to supporting
- Meet on-time and in full all SLAs for assigned
- Develop and maintain trusting stakeholder relationships across
Operations, Business and Agency stakeholders
- Represents CJIS with dignity, integrity, and a spirit of
cooperation in all relationships with staff and the public.
- Bachelor's Degree with course work in technology, supply chain
management, business, criminal justice or a closely related field;
AND minimum two (2) years of professional-level experience in
information systems administration or procurement; OR an equivalent
combination of education, training, and experience. Experience in
public safety or public sector is desired. Certifications are
- Working knowledge of public safety software and applications is
- Software procurement experience mandatory
- Knowledge of excel, pivot tables, data analytics and reporting,
- Experience with obtaining quotes following procedures
- Vendor liaison
- Creation of databases containing contracting and costing
- Record keeping principles and practices. Preferred
- Performing administration support in a highly detailed fashion
including managing large spreadsheets with no error
- Communicating effectively in oral and written forms.
- Working with users, staff, and vendors to troubleshoot and
resolve procurement problems with paperwork and systems.
- Training others in policies and procedures related to
technology procurement and workflow
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
with those contacted in the course of work.
- Establishing priorities, coordinating multiple activities, and
meeting critical deadlines established by others.
- Reading, interpreting, and formulating specifications and
Keywords: LanceSoft, Hartford , Project Manager, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...