Project Manager - Chittenango, NY
Company: The Heico Companies LLC
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward
with an established industry leader? Join our team at -Ceco
Concrete Construction! -Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of
the nation's largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in
1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the
commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to
provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity. *This
position will be located in Chittenango, NY* Primary
- Oversees and coordinates the planning and implementation of
concrete frame and formwork projects.
- Performs jobsite inspections/audits of shoring, rebar/pt
installation, safety, and quality.
- Responsible for managing the project productivity, costs,
quality and safety consistent with company policies and
- Manages assigned projects including working with local team to
develop processes for delivering total concrete solutions.
- Reads rebar shop drawings, post-tension shop drawings, and
- Supervises the activity and development of Assistant Project
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance
company's ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure
- Monitors the overall safety and quality issues on the
- Assists with the development and coordination of material and
equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
- Manages and coordinates all subcontractor and vendor contracts
and associated processes and procedures.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management, or
an equivalent combination of education and professional concrete
frame project management experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of specialized experience in
commercial concrete shell construction supporting similar key
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the
ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the
organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and
organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts,
material deliveries, and jobsite productivities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and
- Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and
- Ability to travel and work for extended periods of time on
projects outside of the office area. Preferred Qualifications
- Experienced developing and delivering sales presentations and
negotiating contracts in the construction industry are a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of web-based project management software
tools for managing and tracking projects and tasks. -What we can
offer you: -Inclusive Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, and
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- Health Savings Account contribution of up to $1,000 per
- 401(k) retirement savings program with a company match
- Employee Assistance Program including discounts with major
vendors & products
- Mental and physical wellness programs
- Competitive time off package including vacation, sick, and
- Career advancement opportunities with a stable well-established
- Tuition reimbursement program and access to LinkedIn Learning
courses - -Applications submitted without a resume will not be
considered. Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. -Qualified candidates will be considered without regard
to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or
Keywords: The Heico Companies LLC, Hartford , Project Manager - Chittenango, NY, Executive , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!