Travel RN in Hartford, CT (RN #)
Company: HumanEdge Allied Health
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Hartford, Connecticut.
HumanEdge is looking to hire a Registered Nurse to work in
Connecticut's largest health care systems.
- Experience in medical, surgical or telemetry.
- Immediate start.
- Shift- 7:00pm to 7:30am and every other weekend. Travel RN
- Communicate with physicians, LPNs, medical professionals, and
the administrative staff
- Collaborate with physicians and other medical staff to create a
Plan of Care for each resident
- Create and contribute to resident's medical records as
- Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from residents
and their families
- Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional,
psychological, and spiritual support to residents, friends, and
- Provides information to residents, families and health care
team by answering questions and requests
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by following all
procedures, rules, and regulations and by calling for assistance
from other health care professionals
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by
communicating information; responding to requests; building
rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
Travel RN Requirements
- Epic experience
- Experience: 1 - 2 years' experience in a hospital setting
- License/Registration: Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse
- Other: Demonstrates initiative, judgment, and
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Education: Graduate of a State-approved and accredited School
of Nursing. About HumanEdge
We're a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach,
personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great
matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend
across a range of industries and at all levels of experience -- and
have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate
energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from
finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support
and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
registered nurse, nurse salary, registered nurse salary, nursing
school, long term care nursing, board of nursing, nursing jobs,
registered nurse jobs, RN, travel nursing jobs, registered nurse
programs, registered nurse schooling, family registered nurse,
registered nurse programs, public health nurse, travel nursing
companies, nursing assessment, registered nurse definition, per
diem nursing jobs, site registered nurse, long term care,
rehabilitation center, health, home health, geriatric, geriatrics,
elderly, Healthcare, health care, long term care, #RegisteredNurse
#RN #NursingJobs INDNYALLIED #ZR4
Keywords: HumanEdge Allied Health, Hartford , Travel RN in Hartford, CT (RN #), Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!