Primary Care Physician - Internal Medicine - ProHealth Physicians - We
Posted on: March 27, 2020
As a part of the OptumCare network , ProHealth Physicians is
seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join our Primary Care
team in West Hartford, CT. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare
nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Start doing
your life's best work with the largest care delivery organization
in the world.
- No mandatory call
- 1:1 MA to provider ratio
- Loan Repayment for eligible providers
- Flexible scheduling leading to great work/life balance What
makes an OptumCare organization different?
- We are a physician-led provider group practicing in a
- Putting physicians at the center of care
- Driving towards the Quadruple Aim with a focus on quality &
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak for their
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still
maintaining the culture and community of our local care
organizationsAbout ProHealth Physicians ProHealth Physicians , a
part of OptumCare, is Connecticut's leading health care delivery
organization. ProHealth is focused on reinventing health care to
help keep people healthier and feeling their best. Our family of
primary care providers and specialists care for more than 360,000
people statewide. We are privileged to be trusted by our patients
with their health and well-being.
Our premier group currently employs 250 Physicians and 150 APCs in
the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics,
neurology, rhinology, otology, laryngology, facial plastics,
gastroenterology, cardiology, sleep medicine, behavioral and
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace. --
2019 Optum Health & Technology. All rights reserved. Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (if B.E., must be within 5
years of program completion)
- Unlimited Licensure (or eligible) in the state of
ConnecticutThe OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of
care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led
organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care
organizations in the world, serving over 14 million people through
more than 38,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice
clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics,
surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused
on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change
through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our [Click
Here to Apply] style="margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px">
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality
care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better? Keyphrases: family
medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs,
family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Optum, Hartford , Primary Care Physician - Internal Medicine - ProHealth Physicians - We, Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!