Access Director, Health Systems
Posted on: October 17, 2020
TITLE:Access Director, Health Systems (Hartford, CT)Title:
Access Director, Health Systems
Reports To: National Access Director - Health Systems
Location: Hartford, CT/Field Based
Indivior is a global specialty pharmaceutical company with a
20-year legacy of leadership in patient advocacy, health policy and
evidence-based best practice models that have revolutionized modern
addiction treatment. The name is the blend of the words individual
and endeavor, and the tagline "Focus on you" makes the company's
commitment clear. It represents and empathizes with the
often-difficult journey each individual patient takes to overcome
the challenges of addiction - a chronic relapsing disease.
Indivior is dedicated to transforming addiction from a global human
crisis to a recognized and treated chronic disease. The Indivior
logo radiates its patient-focused, holistic focus on expanding
access to quality treatment for addiction worldwide. The company
has a strong pipeline of products and candidates designed to both
expand on its heritage in global opioid dependence and address
other chronic diseases of addiction - including opiate overdose,
alcohol use disorders and cocaine intoxication - as well as related
mental health disorders such as schizophrenia.
The Access Director will serve as the primary account manager
within assigned key accounts, including, but not limited to
hospital systems, integrated delivery networks ,criminal justice
systems, and federal health systems. The Access Director will
provide leadership to the assigned account and collaborate with key
decision makers to represent the interests of Indivior and its
entire portfolio and support Indivior by identifying and then
developing new business opportunities in collaboration with the
account or its affiliates. This role will work cross functionally
with our sales stakeholders to evaluate and determine if local &
national opportunities can and should be expanded system wide to
drive business results, within assigned accounts. The Access
Director will also be required to effectively serve as an internal
advocate for key account issues and priorities.
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to,
- Provide Account Management, strategic planning and analysis to
assigned institutional and/or integrated key accounts.
- Develop and implement comprehensive business plans for assigned
accounts to ensure targeted growth of Indivior portfolio.
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with,
external stakeholder decision makers and account influencers within
- Collaborate with Medical Affairs to ensure fair balanced
delivery of all product value proposition presentations, clinical
proofs, economic models, tools and other value add services are
fully leveraged within assigned accounts.
- Accountable for achieving access, contractual, and outcome
goals as agreed upon and identified in account generated business
- Develop trusting and collaborative relationships with business
unit Sales/Marketing Leadership, Global Market Access, Legal, and
other internal Commercial Operations colleagues to execute on
identified customer business plans.
- Partner with our field sales organizations for each account in
driving sales and/or market share results synchronized with field
sales performance goals, by clearly outlining and agreeing to
appropriate pull-through opportunities with sales leadership.
- Identify and deliver on account point of view and priorities as
part of market research, marketing planning and other internal
- Ensure that all activities and interactions are carried out
with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all
work is accomplished with integrity and in accordance with Indivior
Core Values and aligned to Market Access SOPs.
- Negotiate contracting and assure appropriate access of product
and field team
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as required by the Line
Manager. The above duties and responsibilities are not an
exhaustive list and you may be required to undertake any other
reasonable duties compatible with your experience and competencies.
This description may be varied from time to time to reflect
changing business requirements.
- Work cross functionally with other Indivior business functions
including Insupport and Channel Accounts to build account
management foundation for Health Systems.
Education: MBA or advanced degree preferred. Undergraduate degree
required in Science, Business, or other applicable field.
- 5-8 years in field sales with Rx, medical, device company or
specialty drug sales.
- 5-8 years as customer facing/account (hospital, payer,
professional organization) role.
- Experience developing strategic account management plans for
with large health systems.
- Understanding of the central contracting process as it applies
to large health systems.
- Well-developed relationships with key decision makers and a
thorough understanding of the potential assigned accounts.
- Specialty Injectable Product Experience and OHS
- EHR automation experience.
Travel: 50% +
In addition to the minimum qualifications, the employee will
- Analytical ability to synthesize inputs from a range of sources
in order to identify key market, account and customer
- Ability to define and articulate financial, clinical and
- Long-term orientation, with a focus on building long-term
sustainable relationships and revenue streams.
- Motivated by the desire to make a difference to the
- Strong business acumen with ability to create and constantly
impact business outcomes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of RWE &HEOR.
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity while adhering to
Indivior's Guiding Principles.
- Demonstrates a deep customer-centric mentality through applied
knowledge of the important drivers of the future landscape.
- Impeccable integrity and ability to conduct business in
accordance with Indivior Core Values and Compliance policies.
- Ability to develop credible relationships at high levels within
- Ability to learn and apply scientific and clinical data with
Indivior is committed to providing a culture driven by guiding
principles and top-tier benefits that match the importance of the
work we do. The Indivior experience includes:
- 3 weeks of vacation plus floating holidays and sick leave
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan- Company match of 75% on your
first 6% of contributions discount and profit sharing contribution
equal to 4% of your eligible pay
- U.S. Employee Stock Purchase Plan- 15% Discount
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
- Health and Dependent Care Flex Spending options
- Adoption assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Leverage Concierge/personal assistance services
- Voluntary benefits including Legal, Pet Insurance and Auto/Home
- Gym, fitness facility and cell phone discounts
Indivior's guiding principles are the foundation for each
employee's success and growth. Each employee is expected to
demonstrate understanding and adherence to our guiding principles
in their everyday performance.
The duties and responsibilities identified in this position
description are considered essential but are not limited to only
those outlined. The employee may perform other functions that may
be assigned. Management retains the discretion to add or change the
duties of this position at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Keywords: Indivior, Hartford , Access Director, Health Systems, Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!