Senior Health & Safety Specialist (Field Based
Company: Environmental Resources Management (ERM)
Posted on: April 11, 2021
The quickest way to apply is via the 'Apply with LinkedIn'
button below and attach your CV/resume. If you do not have a
LinkedIn profile you can apply simply by using your resume or CV.
Senior Health & Safety Specialist (Field Based) ERM is hiring a
Consulting Senior Health & Safety Specialist throughout
Connecticut. The EHS Specialist will support the H&S efforts
for the client. This is a three month, full-time opportunity.
- Ensure all safety training programs for plant personnel
conducted are effective and in compliance.
- Focus Areas
- Confined Space Program
- Walking-Working Surfaces Program
- Working at Heights Program
- LOTO Program
- Coordinate and participate in investigations for injuries, near
miss incidents, and property damage incidents.
- Ensure contractor safety program (including periodic
inspections and correction of violations) meets all regulatory and
- Conduct safety analyses on job functions and work with site
management and employees to reduce risk.
- Initiate, implement, and verify effectiveness of health and
safety corrective actions.
- Support and maintain the site's health and safety
- Conduct thorough investigation of any health and safety issues
- Monitor plant compliance to health and safety compliance
- Provide effective health and safety awareness training for
plant personnel on an annual basis. REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required
- 8 to 10 years of related experience in a manufacturing/plant
- Experience with LOTO - Creation of LOTO procedures and
- Experience with health and safety regulations
- Excellent communication, writing, and computer skills are
- Valid Driver's License required
- A working knowledge of basic computer systems, including
Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required PHYSICAL
- Ability to lift between 50 and 100 pounds is preferred ERM is a
leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk,
social consulting services and sustainability related services. We
work with the world's leading organizations, delivering innovative
solutions and helping them to understand and manage their
sustainability challenges. To do this, we have more than 5,500
people in over 40 countries and territories working out of more
than 160 offices. For nearly 50 years we have been working with
clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help
them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety,
risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil &
Gas, Mining, Power, and Manufacturing, Chemical and Pharmaceutical.
All face critical sustainability challenges and our clients in
these and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them
operate more sustainably which has a positive impact on our planet.
"The business of sustainability" reflects what we do to support our
clients as they strive to attain their business goals.
Sustainability and business are now inextricably linked and as an
expert in sustainability, we play a role in helping companies
achieve their objectives with an understanding of how this impacts
wider society and the environment. We intend to contribute even
more to the global dialogue on sustainability and expect our work
on sustainability challenges and opportunities to deliver growth in
our business. Sustainability is our business. Environmental, Health
& Safety Specialist (Field Based)
- Environmental, Health & Safety Specialist (Field Based) Posted
30+ Days Ago - Hartford, Connecticut, More... Part-Time
Environmental Inspection and Sampling Technician (Field Based)
Part-Time Environmental Inspection and Sampling Technician (Field
Based) Part-Time Environmental Inspection and Sampling Technician
Keywords: Environmental Resources Management (ERM), Hartford , Senior Health & Safety Specialist (Field Based, Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!