Vascular Surgery opening in CT
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: November 15, 2021
Surgery-Vascular opening in Hartford, Connecticut. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
**Vascular Surgery opening in Hartford, CT**
- Searching for a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon to join an
expanding vascular service line.
- Full-time, permanent
- Qualifications: Board Certified / Eligible American Board of
Surgery; Licensed or eligible to be licensed in Connecticut
- Hybrid operating rooms
- IAC accredited vascular laboratories
- Participation in the Vascular Study Group of New England
- Teaching and clinical research opportunities
- One of the strongest heart and vascular programs in the country.
The Cardiac Surgery service performs approximately 1500 surgeries
per year. The Advanced Heart Failure Service is one of the largest
in New England, with one of the highest post-transplant survival
rates in the nation.
- Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut
offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to
none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful
seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the
shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
Keyphrases: surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, vascular surgery jobs,
vascular surgeon jobs, cardio vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric
vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgery jobs, radiology
technician jobs, radiology technologist jobs, vascular jobs, echo
tech jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Hartford , Vascular Surgery opening in CT, Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!