Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Hartford, CT** Sign on bonus
offered for eligible applicants and offered for a limited
time.****Details to be discussed during the interview process.**NP
for OTP to work 2 days at Hartford and 2 days in
ChicopeeHCRC(Health Care Resource Centers) services is dedicated to
providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy,
clinical counseling, recovery support and medical
services.HCRC(Health Care Resource Centers), addiction treatment
programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a
variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty
organization addressing the opioid crisis, we haveunlimited
opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At HCRC
(Health Care Resource Centers),we believe in delivering a higher
level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are
committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and
respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we
do.Primary Job Function:
- Assist in admitting patients for Methadone and Buprenorphine
- To obtain a history and physical exam.
- Documentation into the EMR, entering orders for methadone
dosing in the EMR or writing a buprenorphine prescription.
- To authorize and supervise dispensing of daily narcotic
replacement therapy and other medication by medical staff in the
Medical Directors absence.
- Consistently monitoring patient dosages in conjunction with the
Program Physician/Medical Director, Treatment Center Director,
Counselors and Dosing Nurses.
- Will be working at two clinics
- Other related duties as determined by supervisorQualifications
- Education - Certifications:
- Must be license in the state of Connecticut and already
obtained an X-Waiver.
- Must have at least 6 months experience in MAT experience.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.What to
expect from us:HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers)a progressive
substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest
quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting.
Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental
aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve
long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.HCRC (Health
Care Resource Centers)is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that
prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color,
age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy,
marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veterans status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal lawsPI151389180
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Hartford , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!