Chief Executive Officer - Healthcare - Hartford
Company: On Time Talent Solutions
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, November 3, 2019 Job Type: Permanent City:
Hartford State: Connecticut Hartford , - Connecticut Hartford is
the capital of Connecticut. Hartford was founded in 1635 and is
among the oldest cities in the United States. It is home to the
country's oldest public art museum (Wadsworth Atheneum), the oldest
publicly funded park (Bushnell Park), and the oldest continuously
published newspaper (the Hartford Courant). It is also home to the
Mark Twain House, where the author wrote his most famous works.
Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job
opportunities in Hartford are abundant. The Chief Executive Officer
(CEO) is accountable for operational oversight of hospital systems
and services. Ideal candidates will have prior leadership
experience in a healthcare system and have a passion for improving
patient outcomes. Chief Executive Officer CEO Responsibilities:
- Adopts an approach to hospital wide performance improvement to
ensure important processes and activities are measured, assessed
and improved systematically.
- Promotes quality outcomes through effective planning and
efficient utilization of healthcare resources.
- Directs the financial and budgetary performance of the
- Sets the business strategy and promotes the mission, vision and
values of the organization.
- Builds a senior management team
- Successfully meets strategic, operational and programmatic
goals approved by the Governing Board.
- Creates and promotes a desired culture for the
- Supports employee and patient education to enhance knowledge,
skills and necessary behaviors to facilitate health.
- Participates in system-wide policy decisions affecting the
- Collaborates with community leaders and hospitals, physicians
and facility team members to design services.
- Accountable for leadership of all hospital staff, delegating
and coordinating to achieve quality cost effective outcomes.
Chief Executive Officer CEO Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Related field minimum, Master's
Degree highly preferred
- 5 years of senior management or executive positions in an Acute
Care or Long Term Acute Hospital.
- Ability to manage conflict and find creative alternatives to
- Current knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations
that apply to financial practices in long-term acute care.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software
applications used in job functions (Word processing, graphics,
databases, spreadsheets, etc.)
- First Name *
- Last Name *
- Email *
- Phone *
- City *
- State *
- Resume * Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, txt. Accepted
file types: pdf, doc, docx, txt. Get FREE Videos, Guides &
Resources to Accelerate Your Search Now
Keywords: On Time Talent Solutions, Hartford , Chief Executive Officer - Healthcare - Hartford, Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!