Travel Registered Nurse RN Radiology
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: January 9, 2022
A Radiology Nurse cares for people undergoing radiation
treatment, getting ultrasounds and MRIs, or receiving radiation
therapy for cancer. They also make sure that patients are mentally
and emotionally ready to undergo medical procedures. This field is
especially exciting for those who love technology, as these nurses
are constantly being exposed to new and innovative medical
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Hartford , Travel Registered Nurse RN Radiology, Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!