RN - Full-time
Company: Root Center For Advanced Recovery
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Excellent Benefit Package! Early hours provide great work-life
balance! Position Summaryexpedites the daily functions nursing
responsibilities including but not limited to, administering and
dispensing medication, patient assessments, intake/admissions,
documentation and other clinical functions to enhance the overall
treatment of the patients of the Root Center.Essential
- Dispensing medication; administers and dispenses medication as
prescribed by the prescriber and in compliance with applicable
- Intake/ admissions; may be assigned to work with the clinic
provider to complete admission and annual physicals. May be
required to obtain and record patient vitals, obtain laboratory
specimens (including phlebotomy) and complete other assigned tasks
within scope of practice as directed.
- Assessments/Specimen collection; completes direct observation
of client prior to dosing including; general physical presentation
and mental status to confirms the patient is appropriate to receive
the daily oral dose. Collects urinalysis specimens and other
samples, views lab results, and informs supervisor of any
- Counseling; assumes counseling responsibilities in health
related areas, including but not limited to: prenatal care, child
and nutritional care and general hygiene.
- Reporting; reports changes in condition to the provider and/or
clinic supervisor, record keeping and documentation; documents
clearly and completely services provided, the patient's response
and any change in condition noted.Minimum Qualifications
RequirementsCurrent active license in the State of Connecticut as a
Registered Nurse with at least one year of nursing experience and
demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with patients within
the scope of this rehabilitation program. BSN license preferred.
Certified Addictions Registered Nurse (CARN) preferred or
Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing (or is actively pursuing
credentialing) is preferred. Adult CPR/AED certification is
preferred.COMPENSATION & BENEFITSFor all benefit eligible
employees, we offer a prestigious employment package that includes
competitive compensation plus a comprehensive array of benefits
- Work Life Balance- Flexibility: Great work life balance with
clinics closed on Sundays. No current on-call responsibilities.
Time off including PTO (4 weeks), three (3) Paid training days and
twelve (12) paid holidays.
- Health Insurance & Dental Insurance- with flexible employee
contribution options depending upon chosen plan.
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D - 100% paid by Root Center for
- Short-Term Disability - 100% paid by Root Center for Advanced
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with a 5% employer match after 6 months
of employment and an additional 5% employer contribution after 1
year of employment.
- $1500 provided annually for tuition, license reimbursement,
certifications or other educational activities, including 3 paid
training days for educational activities and conferences.
- Root Center has approved sites for the following NHSC Loan
Repayment Programs: The Loan Repayment Program, Students to Service
Loan Repayment Program, Rural Community Loan Repayment Program and
Substance Use Disorder Workforce Loan Repayment Program.
Keywords: Root Center For Advanced Recovery, Hartford , RN - Full-time, Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!