Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care Float
Company: Trinity Health of New England
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Trinity Health Of New England is looking for an experienced
Critical Care Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team of
mission-driven healthcare innovators at Saint Francis Hospital in
our Float Pool. Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art
healthcare to those within our local communities, creating a
positive impact for each individual that walks through our doors.
This person is responsible for assisting physicians while providing
exceptional treatment to patients with a variety of medical
The ideal candidate will display a drive to provide
patient-centered experiences through scholarly scientific inquiry,
compassion for the human spirit and mind, advocacy and education
for the patient and families, and collaboration with all those who
touch our patients. This critical role assists in creating and
managing nursing care plans and will participate in the evaluation
of current and future medical needs of the patient.
Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New England:
- Great benefits
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Award-winning Hospital
- Diverse and Inclusive Culture
- FullTime,36 Hours Nights (12 hour shifts 7PM - 7AM)
You Will Be Responsible For :
- Exceptional Patient Care : Contributes to overall quality of
nursing care through performance improvement techniques that impact
patient care positively.
- Excellent Communicator : Communicate effectively (written and
verbal) with admin, colleagues, patients and family
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members so that
they have a transparent understanding of the care being
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding in computer-based
applications (E-MAR, clinical documentation), email, and standard
applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Active Teamwork : Demonstrates problem solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through teamwork.
- Education : Graduate of an accredited School of
- Licensure : Current Licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in
- Experience: 3 years of Adult Critical Care experience
- Certification: BLS, ALCS certification required.
- Computer Skills : Familiarity with computer-based applications
(E-MAR, clinical documentation), e-mail, and standard applications
such as Microsoft Office. Demonstrated teamwork and communication
(written and verbal) skills; demonstrated problem solving and
conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks
- Ability to practice according to this definition: ...The
process of diagnosing human responses to actual or potential health
problems, providing supportive and restorative care, health
counseling and teaching, case finding and referral, collaborating
in the implementation of the total health care regimen, and
executing the medical regimen under the direction of a licensed
physician, dentist or advanced practice registered nurse.
- Education: Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Certifications: National certification in area of specialty
- Experience in a Hospital Float Pool highly preferred.
About Trinity Health Of New England:
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care delivery
system that is comprised of world-class providers and facilities
dedicated to full spectrum preventative, acute, and post-acute
care. We aim to deliver top level care to increase our community's
overall health at lower costs. While we serve nearly 3 million
people, we are proud to be a part of a national system that focuses
on putting our patients first and having the best colleagues to do
Trinity Health Of New England benefits include health insurance,
adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick
time, and professional advancement just to name a few.
Employees can also take advantage of extra benefits specific to
each hospital .
Step up to your potential. Write your story and apply today!
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health of New England, Hartford , Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care Float, Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!