Respiratory Therapist - Sign on Bonus
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Are you a Respiratory Therapist (RT) with a heart of an educator
and desire to impact the lives of those in Short-Term Rehab and
Skilled Nursing? If so, our Rehab Team at Avery Heights and Hughes
Rehab is growing its employee-owner team and seeking a full-time
Hot Job - $3,000 Sign on Bonus!
As a Respiratory Therapist (RT), you will work alongside the Rehab
Team utilizing your knowledge and proficiency in Respiratory
Therapy to provide the highest quality care and support to patients
utilizing a full range of modalities. Our Respiratory Therapist
bring their expertise and knowledge of disease and medication
management, education and oxygen conservation techniques to every
patient they interact with.
As a member of our interdisciplinary team, you will be required to
maintain productivity standards and complete required
documentation. More importantly, you will help your patients
achieve critical outcomes while acting as a trusted partner to the
community you serve.
- Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP), Registered Respiratory
Therapist (RRT), or Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician (CRTT)
with National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) credentials
- Valid registered license for the state in which employed.
- Hospital, long-term care, sub-acute care or home care
experience; is prefferred, but not required
- Effective interpersonal skills with strong focus on customer
Why work at Symbria?
- 100% employee-owned company through an Employee Stock Ownership
Plan, also known as an ESOP. You, along with your co-workers, have
an ownership stake in this company!
- Competitive compensation
- ESOP retirement plan
- 401(k) & Roth 401(k) plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision,
life insurance, short/long term disability, flexible spending
accounts (FSA), Paid Time Off (PTO) and Yearly Tuition
Keywords: Symbria, Hartford , Respiratory Therapist - Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!