Charge Nurse (RN/LPN)
Company: Parkville Care Center
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Primary responsibilities of the Charge Nurse include providing
medication administration, treatments, and assistance with
activities of daily living for facility residents.
- Plans and implements the optimal achievable quality of care
rendered to each resident on the assigned Unit
- The Charge Nurse shall coordinate, assign, direct and
prioritize the work of other staff members (primarily CNAs) in
order to ensure the efficient operation of the nursing unit. .
- Makes independent decisions relevant to nursing care which are
required and delivered to each resident as per the nursing
assignments. Collaborates with RN Supervisor as relevant decisions
are required, in a timely manner.
- Documents change in patient's condition, new orders received,
unusual occurrences and report of incidents including employee
injuries. Reports unusual occurrences to the RN Supervisor.
- A current, unencumbered CT nursing license is required
- Prefer a minimum of one year of experience in acute care and/or
long term care in a skilled nursing facility
- Experience in rehabilitation or behavioral health is a
- Proficiency in English, including speaking, reading, and
- EMR experience preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Top Health Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and so much
- Shift Differentials
- Bonus Pay (for those that qualify)
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Keywords: Parkville Care Center, Hartford , Charge Nurse (RN/LPN), Healthcare , Hartford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!